Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dear Comcast

Thank you for all the help straightening out my email problems and such. However, since posting my last blog post (earlier this morning), I have been watching as emails (one, two, three at a time, mostly) have been frequently coming in and out on my MacBook Pro. (There is a little slide to watch in the program and they make noise as well.) Problem is, I'm not sending them. And the incoming ones are not showing up. They are not in the trash.

I was going to email your reps who have emailed me, but I just looked and all your emails to me have disappeared from my computer. No telling what else is missing, too. No problem as my manuscript is delivered many places and the ACLU already has all my evidence. But really--can't the non-sense stop? Once and for all?

Thank you,
Scott D. Kenan

PS: Is this actually Comcast? When I just googled it and then tried to go to the domain, there is nothing there! I had assumed it was and responded after this was left in comments in my blog several days ago. OOOOPS!?!

Blogger ComcastCares1 said...

Hello Scott,

I am sorry that we were not able to resolve the email issue. I work for Comcast and I can reach out to my contacts to assist in resolving theis for you. Please email us including your Comcast email or phone number linked to your account.

By the way, I love the "open range" picture :)

Regards,

Mark Casem
Comcast Customer Connect
National Customer Operations
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com

January 11, 2010 7:04 AM

The emails from the people saying Mark had asked them to contact me, are the emails that i cannot now find. Not a trace.

No comments: