Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Does the US Air Force transport drugs?

I just sent out emails to over 150 people this morning. I don't believe most people got them. I posted the email on my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/

Also, since approximately 12/14/09, whenever I send out marketing emails about my book, Google Analytics shows no up-tick in hits of the book's site. Before that, it always did. On 12/14/09 I sent email to about 40 people and got about 28 hits. Since then, I send to over 100, but I get only about 2-4 hits per day without noticeable variance. Can there be two internets or something? It seems very bizarre to me.

Also, I set up Google Alerts to send daily reports on several names. All worked perfectly for awhile, and each time I updated my blog, I showed up very quickly in Google Alerts, but for weeks now, it has not shown a new update to my blog. Not once. What could cause this? Any ideas?

The odd behavior that the Apple tech noticed was on my (REDACTED) domains: (REDACTED) has long been rumored to be part of the right wing conspiracy, and he deals a lot of pot. In the late 1990s, he lost a shipment that the son of an Air Force general who was head of the US Air Command and Staff College at Maxwell AFB at the time had sent via UPS. How could you ship drugs UPS without protection. UPS HQ moved to ATL some years ago. Could the Air Force be shipping drugs worldwide? Could they have "Christianized" the Air Force Academy to train grads to act on "faith in Jesus" for their salvation without questioning orders?

Pardon me if I appear paranoid. It is part of my modus operandi.

Thanks again for your help!
Scott

PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU GOT THIS EMAIL OR I WILL POST IT (SOMEWHAT REDACTED) ON MY BLOG.

Comcast technical team has not responded quickly enough.

No comments: