Saturday, February 27, 2010

Regent/Here Media, Alyson books TRY to screw me AGAIN!!!



After Alyson/Regent/Here Media REFUSED to pay my $3000.00 petty cash advance for FIVE AND A HALF MONTHS, I forced them to cancel my contract on Jan. 19, 2010. They canceled by email, which they loaded with lies about me which they REFUSED to rescind. (See my blog post of that date.)

Paul Colichman bought all top gay media and is trying now to kill all good gay writing and at least some gay authors (absurd as this might seem). Colichman is a front for George W. Bush and Dick Cheney. SEVERAL Alyson authors have contacted me to say they have NOT BEEN PAID either, and feel their lives are in immanent danger.

Well, I escaped to Mexico on the advise of Colin Powell's chief aide, a US Army Colonel, assigned to assist in my personal security. I hope my fellow writers are also safe today. Please contact the FBI IMMEDIATELY if you do not feel safe, Alyson authors. I have filled them in completely and they can assist you.

Walking on Glass: A Memoir of the Later Days of Tennessee Williams



CLICK HERE for actual website (if they have stupidly kept it online now that I've found it.

No comments: