Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Build the Dream for us all



Dr. Martin Luther King was the twin avatar (look up for original definition) of my former employer, Mr. Tennessee Williams. Both were the absolute embodiment of Love, although that might be more obvious to most in the case of Dr. King.

Tennessee often told me (with tears in his eyes), that of his African-American fans, most wrote him assuming he was black. He considered this the highest honor of his life, and told me this each time he received a packet of forwarded mail from his agency. He never once mentioned his Pulitzer Prizes.

Please help take the fund-raising goal for Dr. King's memorial over the top. Less than $14 million is needed to reach the $120 million goal.

On behalf my friend, Thomas Lanier Williams, and myself, thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Scott

Contribute here.

No comments: