Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Double-Crossing Democrats?



I posted this on
Tom Houck's Facebook page this morning:


Tom Houck:

Atlanta Press Club Spring Party
Location:Meehan's Public House
Time:6:00PM Wednesday, April 28th
9 hours ago · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (3)Hide Feedback (3) · Share

Susan Chana Elliott likes this.

Scott Kenan (comment #1):

Are you one of the Democrats that passed Health Care Reform so insurers only pay $100/day fines for denying care for previous conditions? (Michael Moore documented this provision on LK Live/CNN last night) So if you need $100,000 cancer treatment, they can hold off almost 3 years waiting for the cancer to kill you first to make higher profit. Perfectly LEGAL!!! You are improving things, yes, but still work for the Industry, not the people. Not really.
19 minutes ago ·

Scott Kenan (comment #2):

If a patient manages to live 180 days before dying of the cancer, the US Treasury gets $18,000.00 in fines. Is this how Democrats plan to reduce the National Debt?
10 minutes ago ·

Scott Kenan (added 2:14 PM EDT):

I knew you'd delete my comments!!! HA! I gave you boucoup on GA Republican Congressman John Linder dealing drugs that my boss, brought in via the US Air Force. YOU came to me by inviting me to your ATL Press Club Party in FEB after I turned pages of evidence to the FBI via secure server. But you gave me a cold shoulder there, yelled at me for sending you emails, and then Eric Gray couldn't be bothered to recommend an incorruptible lawyer. At least Republicans ADMIT to being assholes.
about a minute ago ·

No comments: