Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Republican Party operative tried to poison me



Amy Fortenberry, my former so-called lawyer, poisoned me last night. I was in absolute agony for hours, retching wet and then dry for hours. I stood in the shower to keep conscious as I did not think I would make it back if I lost consciousness. It worked, but I barely pulled through. It got way too close for comfort.

I was not sick. This was no food poisoning. I am strong as an ox. Thank God.

Today, I'm fine, but sore and weak. My stomach is OK, and I'm resting and taking food and fluids. Tomorrow I will decide how to handle it. Stone Mountain Police have already declined to take it seriously. Nan Nash (city council) and Amy Fortenberry (as well as others) had already told me that the City Police protect the powerful Fortenberrys. I will go higher. I also have a new lawyer trying to reach me.

I post this only to be pubic to help protect my safety as the white people of Stone Mountain (regardless of political party) prefer to see me dead, from all evidence. Like Tennessee Williams, I feel I am really black.

Methtooth was right: I have now been kicked to the curb.

And I've bounced right back.

More later.

La' chaim, y'all!

No comments: