Thursday, May 6, 2010

Lowe's supports traitors?



Subject: Your traitorous support of Sean Hannity
From: Scott Kenan

Date: May 6, 2010 7:12:53 AM EDT

To: customercare@lowes.com

BCC: Many, including a selection of GAY PATRIOT ACTIVISTS

Last night I discovered that your company gives advertising support to Sean Hannity's show on Fox News. While I totally support a serious and diverse political debate, in fact I consider it crucial for the functioning of democracy, after watching Sean's show, I could only conclude that unlike "real" and thinking conservatives, he is actually a traitor. I do hope you support other conservative programs.

I am neither a Republican nor a Democrat, but I AM a patriot.

Living in the Atlanta area (home of your competition) I have often been abused for preferring you and promoting your company for what I think are your advantages over Home Depot. I have NOT preferred you because your HQ is in my family's home state, North Carolina. However, after watching the Hannity show last night, I will NEVER buy another thing in a Lowe's store again, even if my life depends on it.

In honor of Gen. James G. Kenan, a NC hero of the Revolutionary War, I am hoping I can spread this email virally, and I will post it on my blog and refer to it on my Facebook page.


See: scottkenan.blogspot.com


OK, I exaggerated, but only slightly.

Scott D. Kenan
Stone Mountain, GA 30083

No comments: