Monday, May 17, 2010

Movin' on to Mexico!!!


Letter to my sister Jane this morning:

Subject: In response to your email of this morning
From: Scott D Kenan
Date: May 17, 2010 10:04:09 AM EDT
To: Jane Kenan
Cc: BarackObama.com Jeremy Bird , info@gop.com, mnorrington@stonemountainpd.org, khughes@stonemountaincity.org, Tom Houck , Eric Gray and 20 others openly, 28 more, blind.

I certainly understand your decision not to use Facebook. I've found that it is mostly a marketing tool. You accept friends, and then about 20% of them bombard you with invitations to spend money with their businesses. And it has a lot of privacy issues too. But, on the other hand, private Facebook messages are more secure than regular email, so I use it largely for that benefit, and most of my 600+ Facebook "friends" are on it for "better" reasons than just to increase business.

In fact, among my Facebook friends are many top journalists, writers, and other people in the arts, and I've gotten a ton of people to read my blog because of my frequent links to it that I post on Facebook. Without Facebook, I'm not sure that I would have gotten the attention of so many "important" people. I can't really call them true friends, I suppose, but I get private messages from people all over the world who tell me they read my blog religiously. Many of them never signed up as my friends. (I allow total access to all my info to even people who do not join Facebook. I tell the truth to the best of my ability, so have nothing to hide.)

Just the other day, I heard this from someone in India and a few minutes later, a guy who wrote from France that he had awakened in the middle of the night and realized exactly what I had been going through battling Patrick and The University of the South. He was amazed that I had handled it so well: all the attempts to commit me, the poisoning, the lies spread about me by Alyson Books in many places on the internet and their efforts to black-ball me by destroying my reputation on publishing and gay websites. And then the articles FOX NEWS published a couple of months ago about Tennessee's death. They wrote largely the truth at first and included references to me and what had been published about me in a NEW YORK POST newspaper article. After I (and two other key Williams people: John Uecker and Larry Myers) posted comments online endorsing and thanking them as well as expanding on the subject, FOX went in later and added lies about Tennessee's drug use and a fictional quote by the coroner. TOTAL UNTRUTHS. Worse, they did not show they had updated the article, so to the reader, it appeared that all that had been published BEFORE we endorsed the article. They did not respond to my protest, but then, they are FOX NEWS, and dedicated to spreading lies in many areas.

I still find it shocking that no one in my immediate family expressed any outrage about FOX NEWS libeling me (or Patrick's refusing to pay me, ridiculing me as a homosexual, false claims that I had lost "friends" when I had only pissed off enemies, and suggestion that I had only suicide left as an option. HOW HEARTLESS CAN A FAMILY BE? WOULD YOU PLEASE ANSWER ME THAT???

I sent that info to all of you. I saved securely a copy of the changed FOX report, and reported about this on my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/02/fox-news-changes-tennessee-williams.html . Mom continued her watching of that TV channel without skipping a beat or even seeming to question the veracity of their news reports. The circumstances of TW's death are facts from history that cannot be changed (although they can be lied about). And although it is to me perfectly understandable that my family, Alyson Books and their agents, and Patrick Stansbury all felt I needed to be medicated, medication would not change any of these facts either.

Today, I have searched for that (one of two) FOX NEWS articles, and found it. http://www.myfoxny.com/dpps/entertainment/dpgoh-tennessee-williams-death-mystery-uncovered-fc-20100216_6118242 . They have removed the offending lies about TW's drug use (once again, not showing the date of the update, and continuing with less-important untruths: I would not claim I was a "long-time" companion). But I SECURELY saved the evidence showing their changes, and I believe other Williams people will remember this quite well (if they read my emails or blog and followed the links I provided).

Minutes ago, I went back to add the link to the FOX article after writing all of the rest of this email. Immediately after doing this minutes ago, the article refreshed itself spontaneously, and the content had been changed once again! ALL COMMENTS, INCLUDING THOSE ADDED BY LARRY MYERS, JOHN UECKER, AND ME WERE JUST REMOVED!!! This suggests that my keystrokes as I type this right now are being read by someone at FOX NEWS and they are responding as they feel they need to. Fortunately, I have saved securely various revisions they have made to the article.) Their action of later removing their most egregious lies shows that I have now come out "on top" of my adversaries. I am relaxing, and ready to get to the practical work of working with and within the law to get the truth about TW and other things known. I have not suffered significant resistance (threats to my life or freedom), of any kind from my adversaries in over a week now. I believe they know they will soon get their due, and likely suffer the full force of the Law. They also know I have put out all my info widely and they cannot eliminate it. My points will be successfully made by others even if I am murdered.


I did not accept my adversaries' invitation to take medication. The only reason for that would have been to help people other than me feel better about themselves. I suggest they take a hard look in the mirror instead.

I have in good faith and for an exceptionally extended time, tried to negotiate with Patrick for his payment of the $38,000.00 he owes me and even agreed to pay. I have made clear that my effort over this past weekend was the last. I even left phone messages for certain PPI contractors so that they would know I was serious and had reached the end of my patience. I received no response from Patrick or anyone else at Pentagon Publishing, so at my earliest convenience (I'm hoping later today), I'm turning my claims against him over to a lawyer, and in fact, should I receive his check before he responds to my lawyer, I will refuse it. He must pay far more than $38,000.00 after all the trouble he has caused me.

I'd also like to point out that I believe Patrick has hacked your email, Jane, as there have been far too many coincidences of your responding directly or indirectly to issues I have taken up with him or simply been writing about in email or on my blog. It has often looked like you were reading my mind and responding within a minute or two on subjects I was writing others about and had not yet sent. I doubt that could have happened, but wonder if someone had hacked my computer and your email and sent me emails that APPEARED to be from you, but actually were not. Alternately, someone might have hacked me and somehow manipulated you to send me something on the exact same subject, immediately. I really don't know, do you?

Especially when you called the Stone Mountain Police to say I was on the verge of committing suicide. You might remember that you and I had not had email, voice, or personal contact in at least a week, yet you "coincidentally" called them only minutes after Patrick had in one email trail agreed to pay me $100/share for PPI stock, reneged and claimed I was crazy, suspended me, fired me (both without cause), berated me for being gay, claimed I had lost all my friends (the ones he referred to were not my friends at all, as it turned out, and he totally ignored the greater number of newer friends who understood my points and had become ardent supporters).

I had naturally assumed that Patrick had made that call, but Sgt. Nunn (who had been one of the two officers who came to my house) told me it had come from "a female with an out-of-state area code." I called Mom to ask if she knew anything about it, and she said emphatically "no," and that she was certain it had been no one in the family. Later, you confessed that it had been you, and then after that, Mom admitted to having known that all along.


I do not know what will happen next. But as I have reported many times, I have turned over all the circumstantial and other evidence to the FBI, Obama administration strategist Tom Houck (and later Obama's own organization, barackobama.com ), and Georgia Democratic Party officials, other politicians, Stone Mountain detectives, and the offices of Gwinnett County (where Patrick live and runs PPI) Sheriff as well as Chief of Police. I included that I have physically witnessed two pounds of pot in the home of a PPI employee and can quote that employee as saying they bought it (and had bought many times before that as well) from Patrick and had in the past and were continuing to sell it to other friends. This is court-admissible testimony, and might lead to an investigation of Patrick for trafficking in marijuana, the drug he sells to several PPI contractors and others, but not necessarily the only drug he deals in.

In other news, I have now made arrangements with all my creditors (except those banks that I can prove illegally abused me. I will deal with them separately). All have seen enough evidence to believe that as a whistle-blower in regards to both the disposition of Tennessee's estate and Patrick's and (apparently Cong. John Linder's) trafficking in drugs, I lost my job illegally and have no dependable income. But they have seen my track record and have extended me time delays on moneys due. My utilities have agreed to extend additional credit so I lose no services. They have vetted the worthiness of my book and understood that while the Republicans can block its publication in the US for now, I really do have a top notch UK publisher looking at it now, and it WILL be published before long and sell quite well.I have assured them that while I'm "broke" at the moment, I'm a man of integrity and I will repay all moneys due and am happy to pay any penalties and interest as well.

Because of these arrangements, I will need FAR less money to move to Mexico. It will be totally doable whether or not I get any more donations from my book's website, sell my house, or get a dime from Patrick. I have completely shifted my focus to building my future, although I will work with lawyers and law enforcement agencies to correct things that can be corrected. A correct historical record remains a top priority, if not my main focus now.

Anyway, I thought I'd take this opportunity to give you an update. I'll be copying and blind-copying many with this email to save time. I apologize to those who feel I merely clutter their email boxes. If you reply asking me to remove you, I will do so without prejudice. I might occasionally forget and include you later. A simple reminder will help me if I do this. My long-term memory is so much better than short term, and I do not copy to a list, but select receivers individually each time I send things.

NOTE: you can click the "buy from Alyson" button on the books on Alyson's website to see how many of their spring list books have actually been or are expected to be published. (about zero. The first one is an older book). You have to click that button to see. http://www.alyson.com/

Love,
Scott

No comments: