Saturday, May 22, 2010

My email was blocked and my address book stolen overnight



This email still has not come back to ANY of my three email addresses I forwarded it to. NONE OF THEM. The drug dealers in the Republican party are still blocking my communications, even this morning after I sent all info and evidence to top Congressional leaders yesterday. They probably did not get the emails, or there would be no point blocking me now. I will post on the blog: scottkenan.blogspot.com .

Also, my house at

903 Second Street
Stone Mountain, GA 30083

Two-story, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths + bonus room, tax assessed at $126,000.00 and on market for only $79,900.00, is being reduced this Sat and Sun ONLY to $69,900.00 (close to ints original price of $69,250.00 in 1988) to anyone who can sign a contract to buy, put down earnest money, and close within a week. See my agent (Robert Thomas 770-318-3453) or stop by. Serious only.

NOTE TO LAW ENFORCEMENT: ALL CONTACTS WERE STRIPPED OUT OF MY COMPUTER'S ADDRESS BOOK OVERNIGHT. But I had then saved elsewhere.

White people may visit my sale. Last weekend, Nan Nash and Richard Mailman made certain that my sale was boycotted by the white people of Stone Mountain. ONLY TWO WHITE PEOPLE SHOWED UP LAST WEEK. THEY FROM THE UK AND GERMANY. I am actually white and I am friendly when people are friendly to me. I got some good new dentures, but I DON'T bite. It's OK, white people, genetically, I'm one of you!!!

Scott


On May 22, 2010, at 9:47 AM, Scott D Kenan wrote:

This email did not come back to any of the three of my email addresses I sent it to. Sean asked me to send it via Comcast, and perhaps he knew it would not come back to me if I sent it from that address. I will continue to resend until I get it back to each of my three emails addresses.

Scott

On May 22, 2010, at 8:40 AM, Scott D Kenan wrote:

Sean:

I have received no confirmation from you that the domain has been transferred properly to your account at GoDaddy, and this notification states only that the domain has been canceled from my account without any verification that it has been transferred to you. Please confirm that this has indeed been transferred to you or if I need to get with them immediately to straighten this out.

Hollis and Grant: You are XXXXX's best friends and partners with her in her bogus XXXX blog, which is beautifully written, has EXCELLENT resources to help XXXXXX suffering from XXXX, yet is based on the false premise that her XXXXXX suffers/suffers from the condition. XXXXXX was always adamant that I transfer the domain to Sean, which I too have always wanted to do. However, XXXXX's intentions of what should happen to the domain after I transfer it are quite different than my intentions. The exact same software (Skype, especially) that allowed hackers to all but completely take over my Windows computers, even preventing me from shutting down my XP computer until I held down the OFF button for five seconds, is installed on Sean's computer. That software allowed the hackers (allied with XXXXX and your and XXXXX's best friends Sean Hannity and Neal Bortz) to control the deliver of my emails and as John Blades, executive director of the Flagler Museum, a favorite Kenan family charity: www.flaglermuseum.us has proven to me, even change the content of emails from me to others. John found and helped me save the proof of this and I am certain that if anyone wrote John through the museums site, he would tell them the truth about this, or even testify in court.

All: This is not an attempt to contact XXXXX directly or indirectly, as I am ordered by court not to do for a year. As reported on my blog, the order had hand-penned in additional instructions to me to not publish anything about XXXXX's alleged crimes on my blog, and I believe I have not (or at least not in a way that anyone not already familiar with her crimes would be able to identify to whom I refer), although this is a violation of my freedom of speech and press rights per the US Constitution, but the Republican Party dominates Georgia politics for now, so I am in compliance (under protest). You might, a year from now, let XXXXX know about these things. Of course, once I leave the state of Georgia, the court order does not apply, and I expect to be out of the state soon enough. I will continue to never lie. I have challenged all to sue me for libel, but none do. They simply corrupt my computers and communications as well as lie about me and try to ruin my reputation. Mental health authorities have been called to my house multiple times and each time found me sane. Contact Vicky Jacobs, RN, Dekalb County (GA) Community Service Board to ask for details: +1 404-294-0499. She has received calls from Patrick Stansbury: hom , personal number 770-979-2938, GA Congressman John Linder: no congressional office or other phone number is listed, so google him to find his online form for email, Alyson Books publisher Don Weise +1 212-242-8100 or +1 212-209-5164, my former roommate Allen Rosen +1 205-799-0400, my sister who like me was temporarily fooled by Christal: Jane Kenan (listed in white pages), and many others who do not like what I have now reported not only to the FBI, but Stone Mountain City detectives, Gwinnett County Georgia Sheriff and Chief of police (Pentagon Publishing is HQ'ed in Gwinnett County.

Grant: my generous offer to allow you to sell back to you your paintings still applies, and if you take me up on it this weekend, I might be convinced you did not consciously and deliberately get involved with XXXXX and Hollis in this scheme which includes confusing claims about Hollis's deals with Sony Pictures and Paramount TV which Hollis makes in person to make people believe she is successful, yet cannot really be found on the internet when googled (except for Hollis from old interviews or my blog posts referring to them). Hollis confirmed to me in a Facebook discussion less than a month ago that she talks about them (all the time). She then un-friended me, and I'm certain deleted those comments from her Wall.

Sean: Sean Hannity has been rated by many as the most caustic and unpatriotic of the FOX TV commentators. You can learn about and contact him through his website: http://www.hannity.com/ . Please remember that the emails you have received from me may have been altered by XXXXX's allies. I have not seen them, and you have scrupulously not hit reply so I could see them. Your emails to me have always been original, which has made me fear you (or someone else who hijacked your email account) were deliberately and consciously cooperated with the US Republican Party to destroy me. Since I usually did not get auto-vacation replies while you took your break to some of the emails you responded to, I have assumed that you never read them and some other allies of XXXXX responded to me, pretending to be you. Some of the things "you" wrote were quite shocking to me. Not all of these were "disappeared" from my computer, and I have saved them and/or already given them to the FBI and other law enforcement agencies as evidence.

I have no more time to write this morning. I have a final weekend yard sale to get ready for. The previous ones have been boycotted by the white residents of Stone Mountain, and then city officials whom I've implicated in illegal drug trade (Nan Nash and Richard Mailman) have asked my slightly mentally disabled neighbor Stephanie Sours, how the sale went and more importantly, what my mental condition seemed to be about it. This is reprehensible to involve a sweet, disabled person in their plot to keep white people from my yard sale, but they have been most effective.

I copy city detectives on all things.

Sean: please be sure to CALL me to confirm that the domain has been transferred to you. Otherwise, I will be forced to assume you consciously and deliberately partnered with the US Republican Party to try to shut me up, and will report that to all Law Enforcement agencies of the State of Georgia and of the US national government, such as the FBI.

Best regards to all, and may the truth come out quickly, whatever it is.

Scott D. Kenan

Begin forwarded message:

From: donotreply@godaddy.com
Date: May 22, 2010 2:29:27 AM EDT
To: scottkenan@me.com
Subject: Cancellation Confirmation
Reply-To: donotreply@godaddy.com


Dear Scott Kenan,

Per your request, the items listed below have been cancelled from your account, 13326662:

.COM Domain Name Registration - 3 Years: BIPOLARORWAKINGUP.COM

If you feel this cancellation has occurred in error or you need further assistance, our support staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:

• Online Support
• Email: support@godaddy.com
• Phone: (480) 505-8877
• Web site: GoDaddy.com, Inc.

Please do not reply to this email. Emails sent to this address will not be answered.

Thanks again for being a GoDaddy.com, Inc. customer.

Sincerely,
GoDaddy.com, Inc.
Copyright 2010 GoDaddy.com, Inc.. All rights reserved.

No comments: