Monday, July 26, 2010

The Bush Family did what???


Buenos Dias Senor y Senora!

I've gone totally Mexican now, although I still have much Espanol to learn. And speaking of S's, the Spanish-speaking are forever wanting to pronounce my name "eh-SCOTT," the clue being in the name of their language's home country, Espana. But they are at least somewhat used to the Inglesi words beginning with S's that have no soft vowel before them, so not too terribly trying, but they do all slip up from time to time. This is just a small example to show what multi-dimensional fun everything seems to be, here in Puerto Vallarta.

Frankly, I feel as if I've been entirely consumed into heaven, and I mean that quite literally. And if I get to people my own personal heaven, I want the two of you to know that you would be the very first companions I would snatch in through my door. Really. I know I had a tough time not long ago, when others tried to keep me in my old life. I know I sometimes suffered paranoia and misinterpreted facts. I often abused people who did not deserve it, but I'm past all that now and hope you all forgive me my trespasses.

I've got most things pretty well sorted out now, and the best news is I'm not mad at ANYBODY, and that includes those who fought me hardest. Without them, I wouldn't have gotten here, so how I possibly hold a grudge against them? Too bad my mother is so screwed in the head she can't imagine this sort of thinking. There's no way for me to talk to her yet. She'd accuse me again of condemning her, which I have never ever done, but she's so caught up in Republican and Catholic (and maybe Nazi) pretzel-logic, she can't see the forest for the trees, or an expression of appreciation without thinking it is its exact opposite. But she will come around, and she's a tough bird. She ain't a-dying soon.

Not so sure the same is true for Dick Cheney, but then that's another story. But I will say, we had a nice little celebration here because thoora.com picked up my blog. I and my ideas have nothing but incredible support down here (such a difference from the shit white people -- mostly -- were giving me in the States!). So call me crazy, call me sane -- I really don't care. I just hope you can listen without judgment of me and then check out a few things for yourselves.

Bandaras Bay (means bay of flags -- long story) is the most popular place in the world for humpback whales to calve. They spend several months here every year and everyone thrills to watch them cavort all about the huge bay. Turtles nest on much but not all of the beaches, and porpoises/dolphins run races just off shore. Deeper waters are suffused with the glow of various kinds of bioluminescence. On my first hike in the jungle, half a mile in from the beach a wild buffalo blocked my path. We studied each other for a minute, and then I backed off. The climate is Mediterrannian and Merced onions are for sale everywhere, as is the best street and off-street food you have ever eaten. Everything costs pennies on the dollar. You can eat like a king for under $3, but usually spend more.

Luxury two-bedroom condos in high-rises that have full views of the bay and the mountains on the other side start at $200,000.00 USD, but I recommend spending a bit more -- you can afford the unaffordable here: the materialization of your wildest dreams. Mexican craftspeople and engineers can work out anything, and are proud to do so. Tell 'em the basic idea and the feel you hope to achieve, and they WILL achieve it!

Fernando's and my padrino, a Mexican Jew (all five of our billionaire USD backers are Mexican Jews, but contrary to what I reported elsewhere, not all are gay) is fluent in six languages (but hates what America has become and refuses to learn English for that reason. This love of America and American Dream coupled with hatred of what America has become is very common here and gets quite rabid among those who are native-born Americans -- especially the white Americans who have relocated here. I am an exception. I cling to the Dream: Our Constitution.)

I never got to the end of that last sentence. "our"(really Fernando's) padrino is an engineer who fixes major systemic problems in infrastructure, and when only a short time out of college, was a lead engineer on the Chunnel. He's quite the guy! Our backers have secretly backed certain key new energy technologies that the oil industry killed in other countries, and within a year or two, the houses we build will be entirely energy self-sufficient at next to no cost. I can't get into details, but what the oil companies and their allies killed so thoroughly in other areas of the world, moneyed Mexicans secretly nurtured. HOW COOL IS THAT???????

Anyway, time is flying so I need to get to my damn point: Whale's Tale needs to have a puerto Vallarta address. It is already the IT spot for the culturally aware and will only get better under intelligent planning. Maybe your kids, employees who need the opportunity to grow professionally before they get too frustrated and find another more growth-or-responsibility-capable employer (you can't keep the good down), or even the two of you could open a store here. Rents and property prices are temporarily depressed due to US recession (Mexico is not in recession at all, except as affected by American tourism), so perfect time to fly down and take a gander. It's business expense entirely.

Gotta wrap. Fernando and I have to show a woman who's packing $200,000.00 USD in her purse some property. We've already got a guy recently retired from high in US Army Intelligence to commit to two condos: one each for him and his male partner. He just has to decide for certain which ones. Was great showing him around. He confirmed for me many of the claims in my blog but it was also clear that some things I said about the US disturbed him greatly, but he clearly saw how they were logical and explained some things that had been mysteries to him.

He's the one who surprised me with the info that we invaded Afghanistan not to defeat the Taliban because of their abuse of human rights, but because they had absolutely stopped opium poppy production, and in 2001, the CIA relied on heroin trade for its financial support more than any other source of income. The CIA is only tangentially related to the US Government. It started there, but is now more or less independent of allegiance to any particular country. It is a sort of free-floating center of Fascism that seeks endlessly to sink its tendrils into any and every host country it can worm into.

Daddy Bush got this part set up, and the Bush family and Royal Saudi families (maybe with Cheney) own the bulk of the Carlisle Group which controls many key armaments companies. The 9/11 attack, engineered by Cheney/Bush, used all Saudi operatives. No Afghans (or Afghanis) were involved whatsoever. Get the picture???

Must run now. Please consider an expansion into PV. Fernando and I can do much to ensure you wouldn't regret it. :)

No comments: