Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Follow up Sen. McCain as well. . . .

I'm not following up with Sen. Bette-Davis-Eyes (Lindsay Graham) right now. He's gotten the message, I believe. Southerners think alike and understand each other intuitively.

The letter (without the copy of the Lugar letter which is in the most previous blog post here).

Dear Sen. McCain:

Here is a copy of a letter I sent Sen. Lugar a few minutes ago, and then posted on my blog: scottkenan.blogspot.com . Did I tell you my blog was recently picked up by several major blog compilers? How cool is that???

Please give my regards to your fabulous wife, Cindy, and your handsome, bright children. How proud you must be! But you cannot be as proud of them as we ALL are that a Patriot as selfless as you continues to lead in the Senate during these extraordinary, trying times.

Scott

(Lugar letter below was pasted in for Sen. McCain's consumption and digestion.)

No comments: