Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Following up with Sen. Lugar!!!


Dear Sen. Lugar:

Senor! Muchos gracias for endorsing Ms. Kagan. This is a powerful step in bringing the Republican Party forward out of the slump caused by Congressman John Linder and Newt Gingrich's illegal drug operation. As a Denisonian, I am proud of you and feel that your fellow DU trustee, my friend Dean Hansel, joins me in congratulating you on this first step.

Do you think you might convince Sen. McCain? I don't "require" it, but it would be nice, and no one doubts John's patriotism or his extreme distaste (read: hatred) of the Bush/Cheney camp after what they have done to him over the years.

Anyway, I'll continue to watch. Also, I'm now in the business of marketing high-end real estate in Puerto Vallarta to only the best of Americans in the arts, primarily, but also in science, education, politics, and other fields, whose work honors one of the greatest spiritual documents ever written: The Constitution of the United States of America. Also, they must not be among those who have sought to dishonor my former employer, Mr. Tennessee Williams.

Again, my heartfelt thanks. I have Hoosier roots, you know. . . .

Scott D. Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (in exile)

No comments: