Sunday, July 18, 2010

Getting aggressive, Praise Jesus!!!


From: Scott Kenan
Subject: Posted on CNN.com today, and a promise to kick Senator Dick Lugar out of Denison University
Date: July 18, 2010 3:09:30 PM CDT
To: Richard Lugar
Cc: patrick.kennedy@mail.house.gov, BarackObama.com Jeremy Bird , Eric Gray , pletcher@denison.edu, katz@denison.edu, djupe@denison.edu, davissf@denison.edu, boehmee@denison.edu, crossleyfrolickk@denison.edu, alumni@denison.edu, matson@denison.edu, voicesswell@aol.com, richard.carson.65@denison.edu, Dean Hansell, info@gop.com, Tom Houck , Don Weise , Thomas Keith , Cynthia Zigmund , John Willig , ctroutman@stonemountaincity.org, mnorrington@stonemountainpd.org, khughes@stonemountaincity.org, Michael D. Remer , Nan Nash , Richard.Mailman@yahoo.com, Billy Mitchell

*************

Posted to CNN online. Let's see if it stays.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

My intention is that since Sen. Lugar has known about the drug-dealing black ops for at least two weeks now and has done NOTHING to stop Newt Gingrich/John Linder's drug ops (and I can testify in court that I saw some of the drugs and Pentagon Publishing employees have repeatedly told me of the operation. A former co-worker confirmed in email that Republican Congressman John Linder was in charge and offered to take me into "protective custody"read: disappear me, and later said that Dick Cheney had authorized my assassination, emailing me with the details of how. In fact, former head of Walmart Corporation attack-dog lawyers, Amy Fortenberry, did in fact poison me, although I survived. Stone Mountain Police and council-people Troutman, Nunn, Nash, and Mailman claimed the Fortenberry family is too powerful for the police to even THINK of questioning. Dekalb County GA Community Service Board can confirm that some of these people repeatedly demanded they commit me to a mental hospital after they declined MY demand that they sue me for libel.

Anyway, I will soon start a very visible campaign to demand that Sen. Lugar's political school be thrown off Denison University's campus. We did this kind of thing in 1969-72, and we alumni, in concert with concerned students, can do it again and with MEGA PUBLICITY. I didn't work for Tennessee Williams for nothing. I KNOW how to get top publicity!!!

A word to the wise is sufficient.

Scott

From CNN Associate Producer Martina Stewart
Washington (CNN) – With midterm elections less than four months away, the top Republican in the Senate said Sunday that the GOP is “proud” to oppose many aspects of Democrats’ agenda. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Kentucky, also laid out some issues where he said Republicans support President Obama.

Appearing on CNN’s State of the Union, McConnell ticked off a litany of Democratic agenda items that his party has opposed.

“Look, what we are proud to say no to, and I think what the public wants us to say no to, are things like the government running banks, insurance companies, car companies, nationalizing the student loan business, taking over our health care,” McConnell told CNN Chief Political Correspondent Candy Crowley.

McConnell also pointed to the recently passed financial regulatory reform bill, the growth of the federal workforce, action by the Federal Communications Commission to assert authority over the internet, and the possibility that the National Labor Relations Board will change the law regarding how unions can be formed.

“Yes, we are opposed - let me make it clear, we are absolutely opposed to all of those things, and proudly so,” McConnell said.

But the GOP leader quickly added that his party agrees with the president on other issues and is willing to work on passing some legislation the president says he wants.

“There are some things the president is trying to do that we support. We support his efforts in Afghanistan, I think he is on the right track there. I think he continued the policy successfully in Iraq. He says he is for trade deals, where are they? We would like to help him pass them.”

McConnell also mentioned some aspects of energy policy, specifically nuclear power and clean coal technology, as another area where the GOP might work with the White House.

“So the question is, what are you saying no to? We will proudly say no to the litany of things that I just mentioned a few minutes ago.”

On the GOP’s prospects in the midterms, McConnell said, “The environment is very good for a good year,”

With Republican candidates “either competitive or ahead in 11 different states now where there are Democratic incumbent senators.”

But he would not predict exactly how many Senate seats he thinks the GOP might pick up in November, only that it has a good chance of increasing its number of Senate seats.

“I'd like to be in better shape than the 41 that we have now. And I think the chances of that are pretty good,” he told Crowley.

Related: McConnell says Republicans have gotten their groove back

Filed under: 2010 • GOP • Mitch McConnell • State of the Union





Scott Kenan July 18th, 2010 3:18 pm ET
I'm sitting on the beach in Mismaloya, Mexico near Puerto Vallarta as I write this. My partner's five billionaire Mexican "godfathers" will provide the land we will market to the top arts, education, science, etc. professionals in the United States, starting with those who have supported the work of my former employer, Tennessee Williams. The movie set ruins from NIGHT OF THE IGUANA are an avocado-pit's throw away from my chair.

I had to flee here because I can prove the Republican Party stole most of the proceeds from TW's rights after he died, and also that Republican Congressman John Linder (in cahoots with Newt Gingrich), imports vast quantities of illegal drugs via the US Air Force into Maxwell AFB in Montgomery, AL, which travel via UPS to GA where they are sold to finance Republican Black Ops. (Only the very top - the Bushes and Cheney, Dick Lugar - know of these secret operations, so don't blame ALL Republicans, please.)

I've seen the drugs and hear the details from co-workers at Pentagon Publishing, Inc ( http://www.pentagon-usa.com ). I CAN TESTIFY IN COURT ON BOTH THE WILLIAMS AND DRUG OPERATIONS. No wonder they tried to supress my book and murder me. But I got out. Down here, everyone laughs at the United States. She is so deluded, but Brother Obama is doing a good job, although he's naive and has made some mistakes. Good thing he's got Hilary as his deputy!!!

Scott D. Kenan (in exile)


No comments: