Saturday, July 24, 2010

Letter to Provincetown TW Festival Director


I certainly hope you all have a great festival this year, but frankly, I find it shocking that you have never invited me. I was TW's last significant assistant and Alyson Books was to publish my memoir, WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS.

Of course you are beholden to Michael Remer, Sewanee, et al, and I am the only person alive who can prove Remer, Maria St. Just, and John Eastman successfully conspired to bribe Leoncia McGee (TW's maid), Gary Tucker, and Schuyler Wyatt to claim Tom was incompetent when he signed the codicil to his will. Maria perjured herself, and then with the help of Republican politicians, saw to it that much of TW's proceeds went to Republican Party black ops.

I can (and will) testify in court to this as well as Thomas Keith's total support of the plan. Ask Allean Hale, Kenneth Holditch, Gregory Mosher, Mitch Douglas, or other Williams scholar if you want to know who I am. I tried to introduce myself to many of you at the Poet's Corner (I'm 6' 11" so easy to spot), but Thos. Keith kept running interference. He was charged with seeing that Alyson never published my book and that anyone who spoke with me learned Remer's claim that I'm bipolar and off my rocker. Ask anyone else.

Thomas is addicted to at least three legal drugs that he admits to me. He supplied drugs to Paul Willis at New Orleans festival (ask Paul), to keep him in line. But do ask the Williams scholars. While you're at it, read what John Lahr, Thomas, Kenneth, and Larry Myers wrote about my book HERE.

Thomas then helped Don Weise (who's paid NO ONE lately) cancel my book when I protested that Alyson had not paid my $3,000.00 petty cash advance after 5.5 months. Don and Thomas then swore that my book would never be published. Ask them why.

I have a publisher in the UK looking at hardcover rights worldwide now and two filmmakers are considering it as well. But things did get quite complicated. See my book's site: www.walkingonglass.net and my political blog: scottkenan.blogspot.com . I promised Tom I would eventually get his revenge against the Republican Party that has stolen so much of his royalties since he died, and I will.

Please don't fall on the wrong side of history, now that you know. But PLEASE: ask the scholars about me and my book, or better yet, you can order an electronic copy from my site. Sewanee really FUCKED Tennessee. Thomas keeps scholars in line, but his influence is falling apart now. My book contains damning evidence that I WILL testify to in court when we get there.

Gracias!
Scott D. Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (formerly Stone Mountain, GA)

No comments: