Sunday, July 25, 2010

Letter to Sen. Al Franken


(I might end up writing everyone in the Senate and House before I'm finished. LOL!!!)

Dear Senator Franken:

THANK YOU for your encouragement of Progressives. With luck, within a few years there will be enough momentum for change that they can join me in proudly declaring myself a LIBERAL!!! How brainwashed Americans have been. Liberal is still a dirty word. . . .

I'm writing you from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico where I barely escaped to with my life after the Republicans in Georgia tried five times within two months to commit me to a mental hospital. They tried to murder me several times as well, including one poisoning by the former lead attack lawyer for Walmart Corp. that I survived. I kid you not.

Here's why I believe I am one of the most dangerous people alive to the Republican Party:

1. I am Tennessee Williams' last significant assistant, and can testify in court to how operatives of the GOP bribed several people I knew to claim he was incompetent when he signed the codicil to his will. One of them bragged to me how a high-placed GOP TN state legislator kept him in high style afterward without trade for sex. Additionally, I was with TW and Jackie Onassis when she convinced him he must let Harvard make all decisions about his rights and their proceeds after he died. This is what they overturned illegally. I can testify in court. I also worked with or knew Pat K.L. and Patricia K.S. and several other Kennedys when I worked for TW.

2. My former employer, Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. in Snellville, GA is partnered (maybe now the verb is "was.") www.pentagon-usa.com with GA Cong. John Linder to bring in major illegal drugs via US Air Force to Maxwell AFB. From there they travel UPS to GA, and then are sold to fund Republican Black Ops. I've seen some of the drugs and heard the talk. I can testify in court.

Recently, I confronted Senators Lugar (who like me went to Denison University), Graham, and McCain demanding they stop this trafficking immediately or they will suffer consequences brought on by me, including the ousting of Lugar's school of politics at Denison. I am afraid of nothing and I always win.

I last tried to break up this drug ring in 1990, and was illegally held in Dekalb County Jail by Judge Linda Warren Hunter for 14 weeks on trumped up trespassing charges. Newt Gingrich was in charge of the drug ring then, but I didn't know it. Boy, did I learn how not to report drug crimes. LOL!!!

I am related both by blood and sex to the Kenans of Chapel Hill, NC who inherited Henry Flagler's wealth and use it in support of education. By blood at the year 1700, by sharing a boyfriend, from 1985. Thomas S. Kenan III, now in charge of all the Kenan and other-named charitable trusts and I both dated the same guy but at separate times. I know how to work my connections!!!

See my book's site: www.walkingonglass.net , and my political blog that has recently been picked up by THOORA: scottkenan.blogspot.com .

Please contact me if I can be of any assistance. WE HAVE ALREADY WON. We just have to have fun following through with the actions and words to make it real in time and space. Of this, Sir, I assure you! To loose would be death for everyone. Literally.

Please send my congratulations to all the other lovers of freedom and liberty. Tell them that in spirit we HAVE ALREADY WON. So now, fight like crazy to get it done on earth and HAVE SOME FUN!!!

Scott D. Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (in exile)

No comments: