Monday, July 12, 2010

Today, I dealt Newt Gingrich a fatal blow


. . . but it will take time to fester and kill him (metaphorically). I regret that I sent it through his "secure" website form so I cannot paste in the "proof of sending." Also sent it to hundreds of others, powerful and not:

My Dearest Little Newt: I read that you are in Iowa today, groping fellow Republicans (about a future run for President of the United Snakes of America). You were recently groping the boys in South Carolina too. How true to form. I hate to have to inform you of this, but you will not be President. Indeed, Sen. Lugar (co-alum of Denison University and trustee there as well) should have by now received photo copies I made of all the missives I delivered in 1990 to your pipe-smoking, benevolent, black-Lincoln-Town-Car driving office manager in GA. (Henry Ford lobbied for the US to side with Nazi Germany. It is no surprise that Reds drive Lincolns, Blues drive GM products. Only Ford did not need government help after Bush/Cheney torpedoed the American economy, GM was all but dead). I trust you saved those sheets of legal paper that your manager said you had been reading carefully. Surely you knew that when I learned the truth that YOU had been in charge of the illegal drug traffic into the US then, I'd come back to finish you off (metaphorically. I'm in Mexico and not about to re-enter the US for a while. In any case, I have never been violent with anyone, nor will I be). I find it also interesting that at that time, I had some evidence that my mother had tried to murder me then, and went to then-Dekalb Co. DA Bob Barr's office with it. My mother later informed me that she set those people straight when they called to begin an investigation. She said she told them I had a firm diagnosis of bipolar and could not be trusted. HA! I do love GA politicians. Y'all are so colorful: Pat Swindall, Congressman "Cooter," and the three of you who have since, or had previously planned to soon, run for President: Cynthia McKinney, Bob Barr, and you. Let me say something about a current Georgia politician whom I see as the next winner: DuBose Porter for Governor. He and his wife are TOTALLY dedicated to education (People dear to my Kenan heart!) In fact, in perusing some Kenan literature, I notice the family name DuBose popped up, so maybe we are very distantly related by blood. Certainly we are in spirit. I'm no soothsayer, so cannot predict the future, per se, but I dare say that even if DuBose does not win (I bet he will), he will have planted the seeds of truth that cannot fail to germinate in Georgia. Praise Jesus!!! Anyway, please do run for President. It will be fun to see how you react publicly as what I have to say (and can prove!) about you and the Republican Party slowly makes its way into the public record. Do check my old missives for clues to your future. All best to you and Calista (Was there ever more fluff to a name???) Scott D. Kenan Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (in exile)

No comments: