Thursday, August 26, 2010

ADDENDUM II


TO CLEAR UP A QUESTION SEVERAL HAVE ASKED:

In my mother's notes, you see that the serum lithium level she is interested in is 1.0 - 1.5, which is parts per ml or some unit like that. The correct therapeutic dosage used for bipolar disorder is 0.5 - 1.0.

The correct dosage (without getting TOO toxic), to induce chemical diabetes is 1.0 - 1.5, which is what she is CLEARLY interested in, and what was used against Uncle Bob. Because I was such a menace to society (Newt Gingrich and other narco-traffickers), Judge Linda Warren Hunter demanded I be clocked in at at least 0.7 to ensure effectiveness without pushing the toxicity, and although the order (I have it and last night re-read it), was for testing 1x/week for only a month, but in fact, I was tested weekly until I was released from "Enhanced Probation" (my bogus crime of asking for promised one-week's severance check from Lawrence Buchthal) many months later.

May my mother hang in peace from the Gallows of Traitors.

Praise Jesus!!!

No comments: