Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Blinking of an Eye


Hola Miguel!

Thank you for your nice and fair response. I do expect to move on within one to a few days, depending on how some things work out., and your offer will work very well for me. I'd also like to add that your nephew and the man who once helped him translate are the nicest people, and I never actually suspected they could have been involved in Conelio's fraud. Mexican people, in general, seem to me to be very kind and loving, and are intelligent beyond measure. The opposite of what I call the White American Devils. I was born white and American, but in recent times, my eyes were opened to the Truth, and I am still in a state of shock over the astounding HIDDEN racism of most Americans (until they decide to cross a brown person). I believe, however, that more and more of them are also waking up, and better than that, taking action. They are taking their country back from the fake Christians and Republicans who have embraced the images of Jesus, freedom, and beauty, but whose souls have been branded with swastikas, sometimes in the pastels they so favor.

I grieve for my native country which I love with my whole heart and soul, but I fear that when the piper must be paid for the crimes of the Bush family, Dick Cheney, Newt Gingrich, et al, America will be forced to realize it is now, in reality, a third world country. The high are now low, and vice versa, as predicted in Christian prophesy. I find it interesting that white Canadians, whose culture is next to identical in most ways to American culture, never embraced the swastika nor acted from the evil hidden deep in American hearts. Unfortunately, they are too polite a people, and while they have tried to be America's conscience, they were never listened to. When I speak with white Canadians, there is not a thing I can tell them that they have not known about the evil of America for years. They laugh, but not with joy. They laugh because to do anything else when the "best-thinking" Americans (we tend to call them liberals) never do a thing but swill white wine and appreciate art. They all but never risk even their nose hairs, to do a damn thing about correcting their own American culture. "Not my fault. Not my responsibility." They think correct blaming is a substitute for action. They forget their old saw: The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions."

The Canadians laugh because they assume I am one of "those" liberals too. The most hated of all Americans for their hypocrisy. I fully understand this and know that MY laughter will be in the proving that they could not be further from the truth about ME.

Enough politics. And let me also say that I do believe Brother Obama and his people are most serious about fixing things, although to keep them from collapsing in absolute despair, the truth they will eventually face about what has happened to American economic power is, so far, hidden from them by "the Lord."

I pray with every fiber in my being that I am wrong on each and every one of these points, but the evidence I've seen supports them without exception.

Soon, Mexico will emerge as perhaps the most spiritually evolved country on earth, and, I am hoping, through the Grace of God, partner with Canada to help the good people who are taking over the running of America, and help my beloved native country back to its feet. America will find its way back to sanity, but it will be a very difficult time for most Americans. They suffer greatly from the sin of Pride.

Today, I begin to work with the leaders of PV, San Sebastian del Oeste, and Mismaloya to plan the gigantic party for Tennessee Williams 100th anniversary of birth. Friends of mine have approached Elizabeth Taylor, and she has ALREADY agreed to participate. What a coup for my friend and former employer!!! We will bring all the best people from the arts here for this celebration, and set an example for the world to see, how beautiful, loving, hard-working, and brimming with integrity, the people of ALL races and origins (especially the native peoples) who settled on this portion of the western (Pacific) coast of Mexico are.

As the somehow all-knowing Tennessee Williams made clear in his first success, THE GLASS MENAGERIE, his father, Cornelius, disappeared to heaven -- and was never heard from again. Today, you can move here and stay in constant touch with those you leave behind, however. Know with me that this area of Mexico is indeed and literally heaven. And not only that, but it is destined to spread across the entire globe eventually. The end of the world is only the end of a flawed human consciousness that CANNOT survive the technologies it has developed. Therefore, God being God, he has called us all to a new form of consciousness, far higher, and being also the essence of love, no man or woman will be left behind as we go forward into what is literally "heaven on earth."

We stand on a threshold today not unlike that our animal forebears stood on centuries ago, when they transitioned to human. And I must tell you, where we are headed is more than orgasmic in all the ways that a human could possibly experience! But those who stole the wealth of others and raped the earth must return and repair ALL of it before they will be allowed full rights of citizenship. This I also know. You can find it in scripture.

And speaking of orgasms and humans (and loaded little pipes), I have the BEST story to tell of exactly how I ended up being arrested by PV police THREE times on the beach or street last night, including the application of hand-cuffs once, and whole body pat-down twice! But I dursn't publish it on my blog -- I'd COMPLETELY destroy my good-boy reputation!!!

Rest assured that with proper application of words, I weaseled out of EVERYTHING. Even now, I refuse to admit any guilt. That's really the key: Admit nothing and then distract. Turn the tables of accusation. The cops must say the word "money" first (and they always do, here -- if you refuse to utter it first and have about 3 minutes of patience.) Seize on it and demand to see the Mexican law in print that says cops are allowed to ask the accused for money. Repeat with the addition of not understanding their Spanish or Spanglish, except their clear request for money. Slowly increase your volume, but you MUST remain calm and not fully "angry." And also leave them an out: "there must have been some kind of misunderstanding." Works like a charm!!!

Also, I tried a second tactic (not wanting to bore myself silly since they seemed absolutely determined to arrest me on something.) On the second accosting of me on the beach (I was watching the first egg-laying giant turtle of the season waddle onto the beach -- I assume this. No one else was around and I'd not heard street-talk that they had begun coming in -- the cop who approached me asked right off if I liked "sex-o" (as they call it here) and marijuana.

I knew he'd had to have talked to the first cop and was hoping I'd kept the physical materials the first cop had actually RETURNED to me after finding them in my pocket and after dramatically sniffing it, claiming it was a pipe filled with marijuana!!! But I'm not stupid, I dropped all that onto the beach ten minutes before like a hot potato before taking a single step, and as he began feeling his way into my pants pockets hoping to find it, I very matter-of-factly stated, "Sir, if you are asking about sex, I have a strict policy of never having sex with police officers who are on duty or in uniform and off duty. You are one of the most handsome men I've ever seen, and furthermore are very nice and have a most wonderful way with your hands. Nevertheless, I feel I must absolutely refuse your request." And that pretty much ended the problem.

That the exact same "nameless police" who had pestered me a few nights ago at Hotel Mercurio later stopped me on the street and frisked me again against the same damn police vehicle (060), had me almost unable to resist bursting into side-splitting laughter. But I held my composure, and after they'd thoroughly checked my IDs and almost lovingly manhandled my every clothed body part, I asked why on earth they had stopped me right as I was legally crossing a street.

"We've had many reports that you'd drunk too much tequila and have been fighting. . .with your fists." (He pantomimes.) "Me??? I've had two beers in three hours tonight, and no tequila! (Quite true.) And I have never in my life been violent." (Almost true. I remember deliberately bumping someone's head years ago in college, but she survived without even a headache, thank God!) I continued, "I'll be happy to take any test or walk any straight line."

At that, they began cracking up uncontrollably, and I knew the PV police would from that point on be my best of friends. I had proven it: I'm now Mexicano, praise Jesus!!! After a minute or so of serious high-fiving, we parted ways laughing, as I thanked them for all their good service ensuring the safety of the Mexican people. And then I blinked. (You can look that up in scripture too.) I just thank GOD I'm not Jesus.

The closest to Jesus was Tennessee Williams, and as expected, the so-called Christians nailed him right back up on that damn cross. Self-haters never learn, but now, they'll be forced to. Eventually, they'll thank us, but for a while, its gonna be a continuation of wailing and gnashing of teeth. We'll have to prevent them from murdering each other as they play the blame game amongst themselves over who made the error that allowed the trashiest, most immoral people on earth to take over. We will remain amused as we observe their gradual coming to sanity -- and all the physical work they do for us. how cool is that?

jEWS RULE!!! (and gays, and blacks, and browns, and ALL people of good will, regardless.)

Well, sorry. I had meant to write something much shorter, but I didn't have the time to do it. (Oscar Wilde, +/-)

Thank you again, and I hope that when you and your mother return to PV we can meet. I'm 6' 11" (2.10 meters), so easy to spot on the street! I'll be in contact with your nephew as things develop.

Scott

On Aug 16, 2010, at 6:32 PM, Miguel Rosas wrote:

Hi Scott,

Sorry about the whole bad deals that you have got into. My Mother is
going to work again on the issue of the roof but it will be once she
returns back to Mexico. If you need to leave the place it is not an
issue and you will not owe anything as the deal was not done with you
but with the other person who who got you into the place. Sorry that
the place is not what you expect but it was work on regarding the
issue but you can not see if the thing done will work until it rains
and now we know that the work done did not work as expected. Please
leave the key(s) to my nephew once you leave and I will tell him that
you do not owe anything and that you will leave the place in few days.
If you noticed that amount of money that the other person say he paid
is not what my mother charge for the room so you got scam again by
this person Corrnelio. I am sure the person who you give the money
was not may mother as you probable have not seeing here since she is
been in the US for the last month. To make things easy for you,
please find a place that works for you as this place will need more
work once my Mother is back in town.

Regards,
Miguel

No comments: