Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Burn in Hell (Tennessee Williams to the festival in his name in New Orleans)


No, I won't, although I totally support all the Williams scholars listed above (except Thomas and possibly Annette, who Thomas allowed to steal some of John Uecker's scholarship and claim it as her own!!! HOW DARE YOU HYPOCRITES!!! Tennessee, whom I all but channel now, and I will have all your asses -- I mean the management of the TW/NO Festival, NOT the scholars who have labored all these years under conditions that can only be called terroristic. What is that pretentious fat cow who heads the board? Paul Willis is not a scholar, but -- according to what Thomas told me, a drug addict that Thomas supplies from his copious supply of three prescribed "nerve" pills.)

I do rather love Bev Marshall and Butch!!! I don't know the rest of your Board.

From my careful research, which you might not want to believe, Pepsi is a Republican Party supporter (Hello! Who worked with Remer, St. Just, and John Eastman to bribe certain people to overturn TW's codicil???) and they also gave our family many cases of free beverages when I was growing up in the 1950s and lived in Louisville, KY when we were broke.

My father, a homosexual blackmailed by my mother into marrying him so she could hide her deep Nazi activities (and she had several private audiences with the Pope in Rome in the 80s and 90s, I might add), behind the KENAN surname, the first family of Education in America) recieved cases of Pepsi products inexplicably received from -- she told me this many times back then -- a Pepsi vice president that Dad, a minor office clerk knew back then, and my mother was so damn cheap (we were poor), she only allowed us kids to split one bottle of Pepsi or Teem (the two products the cases always contained) each time one arrived. She served the rest to her "bridge club," which might or might not have had anything to do with the card game called Bridge.

How dare you Festival management assholes disrespect Tennessee Williams and make a festival that only attracts fat old WHITE tourists when TW always believed he was "actually" black, and many times shared with me that the fact that so many of the letters from his black fans ASSUMED he was black. He considered this the highest honor of his life and when the packets of fan mail arrived from ICM, he was ALWAYS moved to tears by this.

Go to Hell and do not pass GO. (I believe TW made me type this. Generally I am milder. Or maybe I just need a cigarette. Yes, I too am an addict. I admit it!!!)

Anyway, we're going to have a big IGUANA reunion here in Puerto Vallarta before too long. Liz Taylor is expected to attend. I bet I can get some other good ones that would never consider going to your pansy-ass party. The do here was already in the planning stage before I arrived or knew a thing about it. I suspect anyone I tell them to cut from any prospective list will be cut.

Disavow Michael Remer, Thomas Keith, and Sewanee NOW or you will suffer additional consequences.

Most sincerely,
Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta/Mismaloya, Mexico (in exile)
10 August 2010

And now I'll post this to my blog that today is being picked up by yet ANOTHER specialty search engine. Also today, I met a key executive of a Latine America media conglomerate who thinks he wants rights to my materials (WOG and blog) for publication. I expect to have some news on my first book's publishing future soon.

KISS MY ASS!!!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: We're falling behind! Help us make it back up to the top!
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 17:26:11 -0400 (EDT)
From: Tennessee Williams Literary Festival
Reply-To: list@tennesseewilliams.net
To: scotke@yahoo.com

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
You are receiving this email from Tennessee Williams Literary Festival because you subscribed on our website. To ensure that you continue to receive emails from us, add list@tennesseewilliams.net to your address book today. If you haven't done so already, click to confirm your interest in receiving email campaigns from us.

You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.



Don't Forget to Vote Today!!

We need your help (and your friends’ help and their friends’ help) to win a $50,000 grant from Pepsi!

REMEMBER TO VOTE EVERY DAY THROUGH AUGUST 31ST.

1) Click here to go to our page on the Pepsi Refresh The Gulf site

2) If you're voting for the first time, you'll be asked to sign up with your name and email address (you'll only have to do this once)

3) Once you've signed up, return each day this month to vote for us again!

4) You can also use the facebook and twitter buttons to let your friends and family know as well.

Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival | 938 Lafayette St., #514 | New Orleans, LA 70113
www.tennesseewilliams.net | info@tennesseewilliams.net | Phone: 504-581-1144 | 1-800-990-FEST
Forward email

No comments: