Saturday, August 7, 2010

Connecting the dots and the ass-dots


From: Scott D Kenan
Subject: I am safe in Guadalajara, the car hidden in a parking garage.
Date: August 7, 2010 6:10:37 PM CDT
To: Mike Kenan , Five Kenans
Cc: gmezmerino@gmail.com, Sean Blackwell , Cornelio Prada Diaz , info@gop.com, info@tennesseewilliams.net, info@twptown.org
Bcc: Various

I inadvertently made a typo in one PV person's address that I wanted to be sure received this email, so I'm blind-copying that person again, sending also to my brother's addresses (he blocks me when I send from my own domain), and then add a few total assholes, including Fernando Marino. I always like to let my adversaries know what I'm up to, and Fernando is the worst. I'm sure if Hector hasn't murdered him by now, he will do that soon. Fernando fucked up in a way that will cause the total downfall of much of the tyranny caused by illegal drugs in both the US and Mexico. Therefore he's actually a hero to me, even if he became that accidentally. I hope he lives to enjoy the credit i will one day give him.

And no, I don't believe in accidents. LOL!!!

I've added some by blind copy, who I consider friends or at least friends of Truth.

Scott

Begin forwarded message:

From: Scott D Kenan
Date: August 7, 2010 4:52:23 PM CDT
To: Jane Kenan , Mike Kenan , Julie Duffy , Five Kenans , Connor Kenan , Max Kenan , Max Duffy , Jan Opperman , Andrea Opperman
Cc: These n' Those. . . .
Bcc: Quite a few people!!!
Subject: I am safe in Guadalajara, the car hidden in a parking garage.

Sorry that I keep having to group mail all due to time considerations.

Several of you in Puerto Vallarta (those and others are receiving this blind-copied for their privacy) have expressed serious concern for my personal safety, and I want to assure everyone that I'm just fine and having a great time in one of Mexico's oldest Colonial cities with a friend who has kindly offered to pay my way. I've allowed him to do all the driving, and now he's addicted to driving my car like a race car. It is AMAZING the performance of my Pontiac Vibe on mountain roads and curves, and Enrique is a perfectly skilled driver. He's fast, but the very first person I've ever allowed to drive my car that I didn't have to cringe as he did so. I'm fine when he flies down the road, and NO, I was/am not taking drugs! I'm hoping his addiction to my car (which he can't shut up about) leads him to continue to support me until I make my own money again. LOL. I expect to be doing so quite soon.

I have to. I'll be moving within a week to an apartment high in a new building rather near to my present location. A large, one-bedroom that goes front to back and has incredible breeze blow-through and will not require air conditioning, but I suppose I could buy a window unit if I later decide to. It will be furnished by the landlord with queen bed (I fit in this since I sleep curled on my side anyway, and I bless the day I get off my leaky air mattress!) and other new furniture. The roof is just above me, and has a view not only of the ocean and mountains, but the play of light and clouds through the day. It will be heaven and cost well under $300/month + utilities. I'm told that cable (which includes internet), electric, and water, all cost about $20 each per month, but that seems too low. I'll see. After moving in, I'll be able to provide a permanent address.

Last night was a tough one. I earlier reported that Francine Fishpaw, my incredibly loving cat, died about 10 days ago at Fernando Merino's Godfather Hector's ranch. (I'm still in shock that not a single member of my family, especially Jane, who knew Francine well, sent a word of condolence. NOT ONE!!!) What facts I have reserved until now because of the incredible danger I was in, is that Hector's Ranch near Mezcales was right out of the movie TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE (see my book for how that movie played into my time with Tennessee Williams: www.walkingonglass.net . You'll have to buy the electronic version to read it though.)

The facts. Interpret them as you wish (I apologize that I don't have time to flesh in everything): I left both cats on the ranch since as house cats, they'd never before had the run of a ranch or farm, and were having too much fun. Several days later, Fernando and I went back to fetch them, and we found Francine under the bed that I had been sleeping in when I stayed there. She was preceded by her odor, and about three times her normal size, crawling with maggots, and totally unrecognizable, except for her intact tail and the fact that her skull, partially exposed, was clearly a cat's.

It was the most horrifying thing I have ever experienced and reminded me of the movie THE GODFATHER. But I also intuited that i could show no emotion, for it had been deliberate and intended to terrorize me into knowing I was then "locked" into a relationship with Fernando and Godfather Hector, who would later prove to be connected to top Mexican drug lords and the US Republican Party. I also later learned that Hector had had his agents disappear, torture, and kill the landowners of the property Fernando and I were to sell, while he continued to be one of the world's top civil engineers, being involved in many famous projects around the world, and remaining out of suspicion.

No longer.

Last night, I could hold it in no longer and sobbed my ass off with Enrique, finally sharing first with him what I knew I could not earlier share with anyone. The fact that Fernando had a strong emotional reaction to Francine's death when we found her seemed normal, but not the fact that he could not look me in the eye, or even face me. He had either killed her himself, of been told that Hector's agents had done it to terrorize me.

It took a little time and some doing, but I am finally safe now, having let out the info gradually and appropriately. I posted some info of this two days ago on my blog scottkenan.blogspot.com in the hope that several people Fernando and I had contacted together would read it and understand that I was quite serious that they should consider things quite seriously before doing business with Fernando or Hector. I did not yet feel safe emailing them even blind-copied, but we are all safe now, and those assholes have lost. It will take time for them to fall, but many are collecting and consolidating evidence against them even as I type. Ditto against the US Republican Party. And don't forget, in reality, methods other than police action are far more effective than arrests and trials, so you might not see police action at all, but you will see life improving in the United and Mexican States of America.

All best to All, and thank you for your time and consideration.
Scott

No comments: