Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Iguana redux


(Photo just for fun: AL GOT MY MESSAGE!!!)

Hello All who read this message!

Only today, did I find time to read this blogpost that I found on the internet a couple of week's ago. I regret that I forget the author's name, but the links at the top and bottom are active, so you can get it there. In the comments below you can see my conversation with him, and I can tell you that he gave me permission to use this material in ways I find appropriate.

All: Please be sure you respect that the author retains all copyrights.

I FORGOT TO PASTE IN THE CONTENT THIS MORNING. I WILL PASTE IT SEPARATELY ABOVE.

Note: I will keep my comments about this brief, as I am out of cigarettes, and have only 13 pesos to my name. So I'll hock my new HDTV for the second time. I'm beginning to feel a bit like the Reverend T. Lawrence Shannon! Of course I seem to carry the traits of all the other characters as well. I can't really tell you that this is me, or if it is TW possessing me. I swear: Sometimes I feel like I simply channel him and he controls all I say and do. I feel like I'm living A HOUSE NOT MEANT TO STAND: EXTENDED VERSION. Can't prove this one way or another in a court of law however. And shhhh! Don't tell my mother or the shrinks she worked with to keep me on Lithium.

Oh wait! I'm a free man living in the United States of Mexico now. How cool is that???

I have no worries whatsoever, but I must tell you that I had a MOST amazing adventure out and about on the town last night, in which a number of Mexican and American narco-traffickers were confirmed to me not only by the owner of the bar Amonimo, but the staff of Hotel Mercurio as well. And then there were the three cops and the "Police Chief" who who was called in later to deal with the even-tempered and friendly (but disturbing-worded) me. He refused to give me his name, only saying he is "Numero 606" and I'll write about that too -- as soon as I find time. Stay tuned to my blog: scottkenan.blogspot.com .

BTW: Jorge A. Hernandez J. (Jr.?) of San Sebastian Magico sansebastianmagico.blogspot.com sansebas2002@hotmail.com is one of the two men I met at lunch with Enrique on the way back to PV from Guadalajara, Sunday. He is the one who tells me that he knows many personal friends of Liz Taylor living in PV, and that they are already doing preliminary plans for a big NIGHT OF THE IGUANA re-union party here and that Liz is likely to come. We agreed that I will have some part in this. I'm eager to get over this stupid drug-dealing, Republican Party/Mexican PRI Party business quite soon so I can get on to party planning.

Mega-cheers!!!
Scott

PS: My computer is controlled this morning by others, even though I have the wifi turned off on my Mac as I compose this email. (It runs extraordinarily slowly when I try to add addresses to the email form. Big Dildo-Brain is watching!) Also, I learned that my soon-to-be next-door neighbor, Cathy Griffin, alleged by the current owner, Jed Clampon , but he's lied to me many times. I DO know that Cathy has a house here, though, and has done much to help the people of Mismaloya, including giving computers to the local schools. Given that she's living with or otherwise associated with Steve Wozniak, I can't wait to find out if they are Apple or Windows!!! LOL!!!

No comments: