Sunday, August 1, 2010

Letter to my real estate agent in Georgia (USA)


Hi Robert!

I do hope the current owner was able to fully exploit the services I left connected in my former house to the limits of his imagination! LOL. I guess you've gotten many bills, notices, etc., by now, and I suggest you keep them and later sell them on eBay or somewhere as memorabilia of the process I've been through after I'm anointed King of the World. LOL> LOL> LOL!!!

Of course I will not be anointed King of the World, but no telling what I might become next. My Mexican business partner and I just got confirmation yesterday that we will have full access to $50 billion in cash-equivalent bonds that the Bush/Cheney camp had hoped would be entirely destroyed when they took down the Twin Towers on 9/11/2001. They didn't partner with the Royal Saudi Government just to make endless war to enrich their Carlisle Group -- they also figured a lot of Jewish and other wealth concentrated in the World Trade Towers would evaporate, and of course some of it did.

But these bonds continue to exist in a way that the family who rightfully owns them cannot use them themselves, but Fernando has worked out a way that has been vetted by the top financial authorities, so that we will be able to use those bonds for our purposes in developing new communities here in "heaven," and in the process, convert that wealth (plus interest, dividends, thank-you gratuity) into something we can deliver back to them and they can then fully control once more.

We only make win-win-win propositions (except to conscious assholes, who will be crushed eventually by our and our allies financial jaws). Fernando insists that our airline (when we get around to establishing it) Have only the KENAN moniker, our main logo on each plane's tail: KENAN: integrity . education . liberty. You see, as our guiding light, we want only the best of mission statements, and this is the nutshell of my distant relatives' purposes and actions: You must start with an absolute foundation of integrity. Educate, educate, educate (the only "real" action that is needed), and then the result is liberty for (eventually) all.

Our airships, as i prefer to call planes, will be painted to resemble deep sea creatures with bioluminescence, the windows being the strings of lights along the lengths of so many of those creatures as seen on Discovery TV. I'm taking the ideas of the now-defunct Texas-based Braniff Airlines to their next logical level. And speaking of Braniff, I wonder how many people know that they actually, along with BOAC and Air France, flew Concordes?

Not many, I'm sure, but then no one seems to have a memory that rivals mine. (My swastikas-on-the-dinner-plates mother literally HATES me for this. LOL!!!) In any case, my partner assures me that the SST will soon have a return to service, although with significant eco-friendly modifications, and the government of one European nation will present him and me one of them for our personal business use in gratitude for services rendered or to be rendered. Here's a hint: Godfather Hector won an award from UNESCO for designing the best reproduction 18th century village, perfect in apparent detail, yet incorporating the best of modern technology. He did this in France.

The services we will be providing to the world cannot yet be announced, but have to do with assuring those with eyes to see or ears to hear are quite safe in the 30% of the Earth's surface that will NOT be destroyed when a celestial body passes close enough to us to destabilize our crust and its movements are monumental. Hollywood has been preparing us psychologically for this allegorically for many years. This will happen after the 'fizzle" event late 2012, which is predicted in certain prophesies: Mayan, et al.

The entire scientific community is aware of this upcoming event (or at least those in Mexico are), and I am in agreement with the massive security surrounding this knowledge. To announce it before the very practical plans Fernando (primarily -- I'm the marketing guy) has developed and will rapidly put into place, would only panic everyone. But don't worry, we will explain it all clearly at the right time, and have non-userous options for all who understand to protect themselves, their families, and their assets. This plan has been in development by the richest Jewish families in Mexico for many years. Please sleep well. We are in control!

THE REVENGE OF THE JEWS, I like to call it.

Those who remain addicted to Republican Party/Catholic Church/Nazi (pastel or otherwise) delusions will perish. God has to clean things up before delivering us literally into heaven-on-earth, you see. Not our idea, but His.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for all your good work, and also to let you know that should you ever care to work with us in our real estate venture, you'd be given some of the very best properties to represent, and to the very finest of people. We WON'T be allowing just any white-trash crackers like Nan Nash, C. Troutman, or "Mr. Mailman" to buy, that's for DAMN sure. HA!

I'm going to copy some of the other Stone Mountain folk so they have new material to laugh at and denounce me as insane for. I just love doing that!!!

Please stop by Wells Cargo Cafe soon and let Hilda know that I will pick up my stuff as soon as it is again safe for me to return to Stone Mountain. She has no email address that I'm aware of, and my phones are still not working properly. I do expect that to change quite soon, but I've gone so long without speaking with her, I want her to know I'm still up to no good and absolutely prospering. Of course she and her family will be enriched beyond their dreams for being so kind to me. I just ADORE women who can act as mean as snakes to protect what is important!

What I do, I do to honor the Kenans who have gone before me and Ben Zion Leuchter, the Jew who touched me most deeply. He not only mistakenly believed my family was literally Jewish, but has a name that could not be higher: Son of Zion Who Spreads Light. A special shout-out to his daughter, Janet (my teacher as well), and the memory of his gorgeous wife, Magda. Additional special thanks to Robert Sturm, Jonathan Reiner, and Dean Hansell (who with our co-Denison-University-alumnus, Michael Eisner has affected me directly and indirectly in ways too numerous to detail. And speaking of DU people: Steve Carell and Hall Holbrook: i have some fun ideas for future projects!).

The future will honor our Jewish and non-Jewish backers here in Mexico and in other countries. Thank you for believing in our projects and us! Fernando and I might be goyim, but we're not schmucks. YOU were kind enough to recognize this and you honor us outrageously. We are humbled beyond the ability of words to express.

Many thanks, and with kind regards to your family,
Scott

NOW PARTY LIKE IT'S 1999!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, YOU PRINCE(S), (-ess), (-esses), YOU!

No comments: