Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Republicans and PRI Mexican party have NO CLOTHES!!!


Really folks, this is becoming something beyond absurd. Total meltdown of American electronic society brought on by the republican Party, Steve Jobs, and the Chinese Communist Party. Too bad they don't realize they have already lost. That's because Kenan-supported education always trumps drugs and anti-education.

Scott


Subject: Fwd: Regarding Liz Taylor's return to Puerto Vallarta for a Tennessee Williams/John Huston/IGUANA festival
From: Scott Kenan
Date: August 14, 2010 11:44:43 AM CDT
To: Claudio Leone
Cc:  Sinead O'Day, BarackObama.com Jeremy Bird , Richard Lugar , Dean Hansell , alumni@denison.edu, Tom Houck , patrick.kennedy@mail.house.gov, Eric Gray , mnorrington@stonemountainpd.org
Bcc: Hollis Gillespie , grant henry , Scott D Kenan , Scott Kenan , Marc Lafont , Steve Poynter

This still is not going out properly. I get only a copy back at me.com address, and I know from experience that is meant to make me think it went out. It has disappeared and is not in my sent box or trash, just this one from my me.com "lying" in-box.

As a citizen, I DEMAND that the United States government do everything in its power to IMMEDIATELY secure email serviced in or though our country. As a guest in Mexico, I respectufully request that the Mexican government do the same.

Thank you very much!!!
Scott D. Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Begin forwarded message:

From: Scott Kenan
Date: August 14, 2010 11:35:02 AM CDT
To: Claudio Leone
Cc: Scott Kenan , Scott D Kenan
Subject: Fwd: Regarding Liz Taylor's return to Puerto Vallarta for a Tennessee Williams/John Huston/IGUANA festival

Mr. Leone:

This is the reconstructed email that had disappeared (like some Mexican property owners!!!) from my computer earlier this morning. I'll send it without further comment.

I hope to hear back from you soon.

Best,
Scott

Begin forwarded message:

From: Scott Kenan
Date: August 13, 2010 9:48:41 PM CDT
To: KT Kirkpatrick
Cc: "Sinead O'Day" , Scott D Kenan , scotke@yahoo.com, scotke@hotmail.com
Bcc: alumni@denison.edu, Richard Lugar , Dean Hansell , Jane Kenan , Margie Rose , Connor Kenan , Max Kenan , Kenneth Holditch , Mitch Douglas , Gregory Mosher , John Uecker , Mike Kenan , Marc Lafont , Jim Richardson , Jeff Lux , Steve Poynter , Ken Wilcox , joyce@joycerennolds.com, Kimberly Craft , Kim Brown , Mary Kritz , Hilary Chuck , Dobbs Agababian , Craig Gras , "William M. Hoffman" , Jack Fritscher , John Blades , John DiLeo , John Shanley , info@tennesseewilliams.net, info@twptown.org, Hollis Gillespie , grant henry , Jonathan Reiner , Janet Leuchter , Sue Hobbs , Robert Thomas , Robert Sturm , Robert Leleux , Larry Myers
Subject: Regarding Liz Taylor's return to Puerto Vallarta for a Tennessee Williams/John Huston/IGUANA festival

Hi KT,

I had severe problems with my computer all day until recently. I'm used to this, but get annoyed having to wait. Typically, if I write email or blog posts that are seriously political, my computer will not boot up fully for several hours. Today, it was the worst yet, and would not work for the entire afternoon or into evening. this has to do with an outside force which is not in my control. The computer is always fine later, although I do NOT get many of my emails and many I send do not go where intended, and I've got a ton of them that we've proven where significantly changed in transit. That's why I'd like to get another phone soon, but maybe if I stop aggravating the drug dealers, they'd leave me alone as well. I'd prefer to forget them. Fixing that situation is not my responsibility, and I've given the US and Mexican governments everything I can possibly think of already.

I am copying the consular agent so they know of the festival plans, if interested. Also, listing my three other alternative email addresses.

I've been in absolute heaven since getting your email this morning. This is EXACTLY why I came here, and also, I intend to teach writing and Williams classes, possibly metaphysics (I've got many years of serious study, particularly through Science of Mind, aka Religious Science -- NOT to be confused with Scientology!!! -- at the Atlanta Center for Spiritual Living, which meets in the auditorium in front of the Alliance Theater and symphony hall) Maybe I could teach English as a second language, or just open a kiosk and tell fortunes. Everyone's fortune is the same: success! The trck is to at least temporarily convince people this is the God-ordained truth. They sure can be resistant.

My point is that I'm flat broke, but i do NOT like asking for money. I do have a mechanism to accept donations in exchange for my book in PDF, with photos, for a little bit more money. Perhaps you know a few people who would contribute. i've tried my family, friends, and Williams scholars, but I think they are all either certain I'm crazy and should not support that with money, or they are afraid of the lawyers at Sewanee. I can't blame them for that, and I do NOT hold it against them. I sure do appreciate those who have contributed: Allean Hale (Queen of Williams scholars, she is 96 years old (sic), and cannot stop doing Williams scholarship. She tried to force the truth out of Sewanee years ago -- spent two summers at it --but was politely stonewalled, and has worked since then and avoided compromise as best she can. Sewanee has literally terrorized ALL the Williams scholars, biographers (even stopped many like my friend Virginia Spencer Carr completely cold, and I don't have time to write what they did to poor Lyle Leverich, who finally was able to publish his bio, but died a broken man. John Lahr is trying to write the second volume in that series, but his literary agent is in the same agency that handles not the plays, but the rights to all other Williams literature, so he's in a TERRIBLE position. Several times he has blocked all my emails for long periods because he knows (like all do) that the Sewanee people through their association with the Republican Party's Black Ops, get reports on the names of even those I blind copy.

I really don't care about my own safety. i have no dependents (except for one cat).I really did promise Tennessee before he died that I would get his revenge, without having any idea what he was talking about.

I think that politics must be kept out of the festival -- or at least if anyone wants to say anything, it should be anyone other than me, and they should tell their own story, not one that I tell them. It shoudl be a POSITIVE celebration. I'm available almost anytime, and usually check email at least early in the day, and then sometime around late afternoon. I have an apartment in Versalles area that I hope to get out of ASAP as 65% of the roof leaks when it rains, and I was more or less dumped there by a drug trafficker whom I thought was my boyfriend, who stole the last $15,000.00 of my money, or at least I was stupid and let him scam me. I'd really rather be anywhere else, so if you know of a VERY reasonable place with either good air flow or a/c, that would be great! I want to get on with the good stuff and leave these other jokes alone, and behind.

Let me know when and where would be good, and I'll check in about 9:00 or so tomorrow morning.

Thanks,
Scott

On Aug 13, 2010, at 10:54 AM, KT Kirkpatrick wrote:

Hi Scott,

Allow me to introduce myself; my name is KT Kirkpatrick. I am an American living in Bucerias, Nayarit. I am also a friend of the wonderful Jorge Hernandez of San Sebastian del Oeste. He and I are both members of a club that meets every Wednesday. He is always thrilled to tell me about SS, but at our last meeting he was brimming with excitement over, well....you and the possibility of this festival! He showed me your emails and upon his request I am responding. While his English is very good, you are quite illustrative (and entertaining I might add) in your writing and some points are lost in translation.

Jorge is truly excited at your interest in holding some sort of event celebrating Mr. Williams and Night of the Iguana in San Sebastian. Already there has been overwhelmingly positive feedback from members of the community, including the Mayors of both San Sebastian and Puerto Vallarta. The president of Teatro Vallarta has also expressed great interest and, as I understand it, has told Jorge he would like to host something for the festival. There has been contact with Elizabeth Taylor as well, whose response was that she's very interested and needs more details.

Where shall we start?


Cheers,
KT

From: sansebas2020@hotmail.com
To: k.t.kirk@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: GREAT info on the filming of THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA!!!
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 23:27:38 -0500



From: scott@scottkenan.com
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 11:49:52 -0500
Subject: GREAT info on the filming of THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA!!!
CC: sansebas2020@hotmail.com; KHolditch@cox.net; runningsun@earthlink.net; asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu; rbray@mtsu.edu;william.hoffman@lehman.cuny.edu; laurencelarry1@aol.com; john@newyorker1.demon.co.uk; brucesargeantllc@gmail.com;casavistalosarcos@gmail.com;  bestfriend2578@hotmail.com;gabrielb@hotel-mercurio.com; info@barackobama.com; eric@georgiademocrat.org; senator_lugar@lugar.senate.gov; alumni@denison.edu;DHansell@deweyleboeuf.com; info@tennesseewilliams.net; info@twptown.org; info@gop.com; info@sasfest.org; abel_cafe@hotmail.com
To: ahale@illinois.edu

Hello All who read this message!

Only today, did I find time to read this blogpost that I found on the internet a couple of week's ago. I regret that I forget the author's name, but the links at the top and bottom are active, so you can get it there. In the comments below you can see my conversation with him, and I can tell you that he gave me permission to use this material in ways I find appropriate.

All: Please be sure you respect that the author retains all copyrights. I am going to also attach my own manuscript for those who have not seen it. (Final version submitted to Alyson Books. Acknowledgments will change.) I grant any and all of you the right to pass it on to others who have a great interest in my former boss, Mr. Tennessee Williams (or others associated with the filming of THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA). Unlike Allean Hale, who is concerned about my material getting out too far, free, I know that one must prime the pump and that everything I give away comes back to me multiplied abundantly.

Note: I will keep my comments about this brief, as I am out of cigarettes, and have only 13 pesos to my name. So I'll hock my new HDTV for the second time. I'm beginning to feel a bit like the Reverend T. Lawrence Shannon! Of course I seem to carry the traits of all the other characters as well. I can't really tell you that this is me, or if it is TW possessing me. I swear: Sometimes I feel like I simply channel him and he controls all I say and do. I feel like I'm living A HOUSE NOT MEANT TO STAND: EXTENDED VERSION. Can't prove this one way or another in a court of law however. And shhhh!Don't tell my mother or the shrinks she worked with to keep me on Lithium.

Oh wait! I'm a free man living in the United States of Mexico now. How cool is that???

I have no worries whatsoever, but I must tell you that I had a MOST amazing adventure out and about on the town last night, in which a number of Mexican and American narco-traffickers were confirmed to me not only by the owner of the bar Amonimo, but the staff of Hotel Mercurio as well. And then there were the three cops and the "Police Chief" who who was called in later to deal with the even-tempered and friendly (but disturbing-worded) me. He refused to give me his name, only saying he is "Numero 606" and I'll write about that too -- as soon as I find time. Stay tuned to my blog:scottkenan.blogspot.com .

BTW: Jorge A. Hernandez J. (Jr.?) of San Sebastian Magico sansebastianmagico.blogspot.com sansebas2002@hotmail.com is one of the two men I met at lunch with Enrique on the way back to PV from Guadalajara, Sunday. He is the one who tells me that he knows many personal friends of Liz Taylor living in PV, and that they are already doing preliminary plans for a big NIGHT OF THE IGUANA re-union party here and that Liz is likely to come. We agreed that I will have some part in this. I'm eager to get over this stupid drug-dealing, Republican Party/Mexican PRI Party business quite soon so I can get on to party planning.

Mega-cheers!!!
Scott

PS: My computer is controlled this morning by others, even though I have the wifi turned off on my Mac. (It runs extraordinarily slowly when I try to add addresses to the email form. Big Dildo-Brain is watching!) Also, I learned that my soon-to-be next-door neighbor, Cathy Griffin, alleged by the current owner,
Buster Hymen of Wells Fargo Securities, but he's lied to me many times. I DO know that Cathy has a house here, though, and has done much to help the people of Mismaloya, including giving computers to the local schools. Given that she's living with or otherwise associated with Steve Wozniak, I can't wait to find out if they are Apple or Windows!!! LOL!!!


No comments: