Friday, August 13, 2010

THIS JUST IN!!!

Hi Scott,

Allow me to introduce myself; my name is KT Kirkpatrick. I am an American living in Bucerias, Nayarit. I am also a friend of the wonderful Jorge Hernandez of San Sebastian del Oeste. He and I are both members of a club that meets every Wednesday. He is always thrilled to tell me about SS, but at our last meeting he was brimming with excitement over, well....you and the possibility of this festival! He showed me your emails and upon his request I am responding. While his English is very good, you are quite illustrative (and entertaining I might add) in your writing and some points are lost in translation.

Jorge is truly excited at your interest in holding some sort of event celebrating Mr. Williams and Night of the Iguana in San Sebastian. Already there has been overwhelmingly positive feedback from members of the community, including the Mayors of both San Sebastian and Puerto Vallarta. The president of Teatro Vallarta has also expressed great interest and, as I understand it, has told Jorge he would like to host something for the festival. There has been contact with Elizabeth Taylor as well, whose response was that she's very interested and needs more details.

Where shall we start?


Cheers,
KT

No comments: