Friday, August 13, 2010

To: The Governments of the United States of America and Mexico

From: Scott Kenan
Subject: Formal submission to the United States Government of evidence and offer to testify
Date: August 13, 2010 11:31:38 AM CDT
To: Sinead O'Day.
Cc: BarackObama.com Jeremy Bird , Eric Gray , patrick.kennedy@mail.house.gov, Richard Lugar , Dean Hansell , alumni@denison.edu, info@gop.com, john.linder@mail.house.com, john.lewis@mail.house.com, Tom Houck , Michael D. Remer , Don Weise , J. Neil Alexander , Donna Pierce , Jane Kenan , Mike Kenan , Five Kenans , Julie Duffy , Connor Kenan , Max Kenan , Max Duffy , Taylor Kenan

Dear Sinead,

The desk agent at the office in Nuevo Vallarta said I should recap to you the evidence I have against not only the Republican Party in the US, but PRI in Mexico. I apologize that this way of designating sounds political, but it is the best shorthand for the groups of people I mean. Certainly not all people in these parties are murderers and narco-traffickers, just as not all Democrats are saints. (Hello, Lyndon Johnson!!!)

And I ain’t going to rag on Texas or Texans, either. Some of my favorite parts of Mexico are currently ruled by the United States. No wonder Texas politics is so wild and chaotic.

To introduce myself, I am Scott David Kenan, formerly of Stone Mountain, GA. I was the last significant assistant of the American playwright, (sic for the comma) Tennessee Williams. And am the only person alive who not only has the knowledge but also the “huevos” to testify in a court of law as to how The Republican Party, through the agency of University of the South’s (Sewanee’s) Yankee lawyer, Michael Remer, in cahoots with Tennessee’s “friend” (the Russian connection) Maria St. Just, and John (bad-seed son of the great Lee) Eastman illegally overturned the codicil to TW’s will.

I was with Jackie Onassis and TW at Jean Stein and George Plimpton’s party Jan. 10, 1982 (or thereabouts), when she took him aside and convinced him he must add the codicil to let Harvard University oversee the management of the rights and proceeds of his estate, which he left in honor of his maternal grandfather, Walter Dakin, to Sewanee.

It would be only years after JFK’s assassination that under the Freedom of Information Act, documents came to light that revealed Jeane Dixon never to have been a psychic at all, but rather J. Edgar Hoover’s spokesperson, set up to announce in advance (for terroristic effect) who-all he intended to murder: JFK, RFK, and Martin Luther King Jr.: SOLVED!!! (Ditto, JFK Jr., later.) You see, Jackie already knew all this, but like the other Kennedys, many of whom I’ve known, she could say nothing publicly. For being the absolute embodiment of Grace-under-Fire, I declare Jackie Kennedy Onassis to have been the first true Queen of America.

But alas, I am only a queen, and have no real authority to do this.

I also, through the agency of my parents, Bill & Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now of Raleigh, NC, came to be employed by a government contractor. They made both the owners company, and his connections to Republican power, and have a fortune squirreled away in $100.00 bills, which they tastelessly throw at me when I visit them, to cover my gas.

Mom was sexually abused by her retarded uncle when she was six. The Catholic Church told her that was HER fault, and she’s been trying to destroy all men ever since in her justified anger. And boy, has that caused us all some problems!!!

Several people have told me she is Dick Cheney’s boss, and she’s had several private audiences with the Pope-in-Rome (JPII). I’ve already given all I can to deep Nazi hunters in Israel. We grew up with pastel swastikas on our dinner plates in the 1950s. Get it?

My father is a compromised homosexual (justifiably called a “faggot” in this situation). He called me once in the late 1970s and asked what bars I liked in Philadelphia, where I lived briefly. I told him the 247 near Pine Street, and then he waited while I found the specific address for him. He did NOT do a police raid of the bar, if you see what I’m saying.

My mother’s brother (who in his youth had the body of the perfect Aryan) Bob once exposed himself to me and asked me to spend the night in his bed. He was so sweet, I really wanted to accommodate him, but sleeping with your uncle just doesn’t seem right, so I turned him down. Those Meyers of Brookville, IN are an incestuous lot, when given the chance. LOL!

FDR knew what they were up to. Neither Robert J. Meyer, DDS of South Bend, IN, nor Marcellus (Mart, Marty) Bernard Meyer of Michigan City (an attorney), were allowed to fight in the European theater in WWII.

I’ve done deep research. Just wanted to flash my credentials. This might be shocking to my cousins and siblings (and shocking to you as well if you are a white American, but our black soul-bros-and-sisters are laughing their asses off as they read this. Praise Jesus!!!), but EVERYONE is going to have to face the truth eventually.

That said, my political blog can fill you in with all the other details: scottkenan.blogspot.com . I’ll fill in a few newer things I have not yet posted but might well do so soon:

According to Fernando Merino (NOT given name, but one he claims has been registered with the Mexican government for only four years. He claims to be currently 32 years old. He was born in Columbia, and raised in isolation due to his father’s “politics,” and lost all his hearing in one ear and 70% of it in the other several years ago in a self-inflicted steroid-use accident. He was a body-builder who once took the top title in his state, I think it was in Mexico. He’s swarthy, hairy, and incredibly handsome and sexy.)

(My sentences are getting out of control, but I’ll press on without taking time to correct them.)

Fernando is the “godson” of Hector, the Chunnel and Bridge-to-San-Sebastian-del Oeste engineer, Hector, who now owns over 1% of the land in Mexico. He accumulated most of the land over many years, kidnapping and murdering the rightful owners, and then stealing the land. He had hoped to use my Tennessee Williams and Kenan family connections to sell a large tract of it for $290,000,000.00 USD, and then if the law didn’t catch up to him before that, the new owners would be forced to protect him to keep their professional reputations. Brilliant!!! But alas, now failed.

The former President of Mexico (PRI) who is also the owner of Telcel and reported to be the second most wealthy man on earth, has also been fucking with me because he knows I can prove his illegal drug connections to the US Republican Party, Newt Gingrich and GA Congressman John Linder, running that for my mother.

Also new: Fernando Merino indisputably confirmed to me that Hector is CIA. As everyone knows, George HW Bush divorced the CIA from the US government (although there is a pretension of connection still), and put in place the plans that this NGO got absolute control of the illegal (and legal) drug industries. Eureka!!!

Hence my sister Julie’s position.

Now. My book’s publication is still effectively blocked in the US, but others in other countries are seriously considering it. I’m charged with loosening that blockage, and i dare say I’ve already had a good deal of success. But I will win, absolutely. Tennessee Williams charged me with the eventual revenge for what the Republicans did to him, and I CANNOT be defeated.

Ask anyone who knows me.

While I’m getting my own cash machine going, I need a little support for a few months. I’ve already hocked my new HDTV, and today I’ll hock my blu-ray for a paltry $25.00 USD. I can live quite well here on only $2,000.00 USD/month, and I do prefer to live modestly. I’m a Kenan. I also do not wish to drain our great country’s treasury further. I know I read recently that funds to help citizens abroad have been cut off completely, but if my own government can’t help me after everything my distant relatives have done for America, I’ll be forced to ask Mexico for political asylum, causing a terrible embarrassment to everyone concerned. I hear they are inclined to give it.

I, too, hate that your hands are tied by bureaucratic regulations, so to TRY to help you out of the hot seat, I’ll ask a few American friends and family members to give me some help. It’s in none of our best interests that it yet be widely known that the US Government is already so helpless.

Please know that I will always be in service to the United States of America, and to those of Mexico as well. I’m rather fond of Canada as well. Too bad they are so polite they have been ineffective as our conscience.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

WORD TO THE WISE: Hotel Mercurio in PV is already SOOOO busted, although I believe the manager, Gabriel, is entirely innocent, as is my friend Jim of Denver who recently stayed there. I'll give the photo of Mercury to Gabriel personally later for his service. Jed Clampon, VP of Windy City Wazoos, Chicago, and half-owner of the house I will buy in Mismaloya, is probably the top US narco-traficker who stays there when doing illegal drug business for his employer. There is a reason his home-delivery chef (blanking on his name at the moment) was so beat-up the night I met him in March.

Were my eyes opened the day after I confronted Isaac and his lover, employees of Mercurio, and they sicced the "nameless police" on me. EVERY Mexican I know thought it was hysterical that I did not know that Mercurio is were all the top US narco-trafficker stay (and innocent guests as well).

Scott Kenan (House of David)
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
13 Augusto, 2010

No comments: