Saturday, September 25, 2010

Calling Cynthia McKinney! Calling Cynthia McKinney!


Saturday, 25 September 2010 update (newest):

Big virus of computers going around PV. Obama's friend/former Presidential Campaign Advisor cannot contact me to meet again yet, but he has accomplished his main goal: He spoke with me for ten minutes to be certain that i am actually sane. Someone had to come down to be sure I am since my claims sound so unbelievable -- even to me!

I WISH they were not true.

Someone needs to clue Obama that Daddy Bush/Cheney and Saudis planned 9/11. I saw in the news that Obama claimed the US did not plan it. Sorry to say that on this point, that asshole, Amadinajan (sp?) is correct -- does this mean he is NOT an asshole??? I don't know, but my mind is open to discover the truth, whether I like it or not. I believe Cynthia McKinney (my former GA Congresswoman and failed 2010 Green Party Presidential Candidate) has the evidence or can send anyone to it and the proof. THANK YOU CYNTHIA!!! (McKinney is a form of the name Kenan.)

WHO THE HELL IS KEEPING BROTHER OBAMA SO NAIVE???

More important: WHY????????????

Or did he INTENTIONALLY lie in front of UN (I think it was there.)

Republicans: Pack your bags for deluxe, hotel-like prisons.

Scott

Sent to Allen Rosen, my former roommate, yesterday morning. I haven't checked email yet to see how he chooses to respond.

Yesterday, it took until 3:30 PM to figure out how to get some breakfast and cigarettes. I gave the store owner across the street my digital camera to hold in exchange for 200 pesos credit ($17.50 USD). After later buying food to cook for our household for dinner, I still have 150 pesos credit left ($13.33 USD), so food is covered until I get the 800 pesos ($71.00 USD), I'd paid former landlord Mauricio (legalpv@gmail.com) toward damage deposit. He's agreed to give it all back Monday if I pick it up at his office in the Marina area. I just have to figure out how to put some gas in my car -- it's down to a whisper, and I doubt it will take me to the nearest Pemex station, but it IS nearby, and I know how to carry a gas can.

In the meantime, I'm going to have to walk the two miles to the Puerto Vallarta writers' meeting this morning. Good exercise!

I'll get more money owed to me by Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing soon, and have two excellent books to sell, AND, given the changing of politics in the US, I should be able to do that quite soon and with decently high advances. I am DEFINITELY getting better at asset management, so rest assured that I will NOT allow your help to be wasted.

If anyone else could send me a little something -- perhaps fifty or one hundred dollars -- I would greatly appreciate it.

Your taking a chance on me now will impress me most deeply.

Thanks,
Scott

Hi Allen,

You have been good about answering at the times we have traded emails, but due to my having no home access to internet, I have not checked email before writing this one. Perhaps I have a reply from you waiting for me.

First of all, although I have accused you of things that made no sense to you at the time, considering the APPEARANCE of things, they made perfect sense to me. Your confusion led me to come to eventually understand that you were never trying to harm me, but simply acted on lies and bad info that others had fed you: my family, Christal Presley (through my family), and, perhaps in the same way, Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing -- and even others.

This is exactly what my mother's people did to Lawrence Buchthal twenty years ago. They try to be sure Jews are positioned to be scapegoats. I have absolutely no argument with your intentions toward me, and I apologize that I did not see the truth earlier.

I won't judge your wife, Linda Beasley Rosen, but I do think a Jew has to be mighty careful about Christians -- especially ones who have so little sense they insist (as Linda did to me on several occasions), that "God-fearing" exactly means "God-loving." That is a big fat lie and makes no sense in logic.

Also, she DID literally write the book on "instilling values" in school children in Alabama, and the Alabama Public Schools (or maybe just those in Tuscaloosa) read her “inspirational messages” over the school’s PA system to start the day. I also remember that you told me the publishers she contacted absolutely REFUSED to touch her book, Praise Jesus!

If we are made in the Image of God, the values we have naturally are the best ones, so the job is actually to bring these values out. That process goes by the name of "education." The only values that one might be able to ADD to those God endowed us with are inferior to the ones "He" built into us. I won't say what kind of person does this sort of thing to school children, but clearly it is a common "Christian" activity, and is scary to even an honorary Jew.

Just be careful -- that's all.

I would like to ask one small favor -- and I DO mean favor. You owe me nothing.

Georgia Law requires that in the absence of a written lease, one month notice of leaving (landlords must provide TWO months’ notice of end of rental agreement) must be given by a tenant (read: you cannot get out of paying one more month of rent after giving notice). You never gave notice, but simply packed up and out like a criminal in the night while I was out of town for that one night -- and did not pay the final month's rent -- which is what REALLY convinced me you were a criminal.

If you act like one, you have to BE one.

You DID however, have a month's rent as damage deposit. You did NOT clean up any of the stains in the carpeting -- one quite huge -- (which I had earlier proven to you WOULD come out easily), but that also said, you had been there for about 11 years, so carpet damage, even total, would be normal wear and tear. And then I was forced to sell my "new" three-bedroom, 2 1/2 bath two-story house for only $69,900.00, a few hundred more than I paid for it in 1988, and at that price, I could not be bothered to destain your room's carpeting.

See, you and I are even on money.

Still, if you could find it in your heart to help me just a little. I have a three-surface filling that fell out and I must replace it ASAP. My Georgia dentist charges about $230.00 USD for a 3-sided filling, but I met a great dentist here who can do the same composite filling, and although I forgot to ask his price, I'm sure it's less than in the US.

Perhaps you could slide me a couple hundred and sponsor my new filling. I wouldn't ask for more from you, but if you happen to have any contact with my siblings (they are still hypnotized by our mother and other liars, but basically very good people, although I don't get a clear reading on Julie).

I will eventually get all the money Patrick Stansbury owes me: $38,000.00, and pay off the bills I WILL pay: GMAC, Bank of America VISA and overdraft fees. Chase VISA.

If you can, please use Western Union in person at a Kroger or elsewhere, use the Mexico form. Use Scott David Kenan in that order, although it will call for typical Mexican naming style.

City: Puerto Vallarta
State: Jalisco
Mexico

You will get a 10-digit pick-up code that you must then email to me. Be sure I acknowledge receiving it. I only get SOME emails. I'll call in a couple of days if I do not hear back from you with a code or simple reply that you cannot help at this time.

My brother Mike, who was kind enough to make one GMAC payment for me, later claimed he could not use the same method he had used to make another. Weird and hard to believe, but then THAT is the nature of my family. He refused to send me the money he would have given GMAC for ME to send it, which would have been easy. You can only believe people for so long when they are actually wanting to harm you.

Someday, I hope to speak with my siblings again, but it looks that it will still be a long time off. My parents, I have said Kadish for and never expect to speak with them again.

Anyway, thanks, and please know that if you cannot help me, I will NOT in any way hold that against you. You were a victim of their anti-gay and anti-semitic hatred, as was I. I apologize that I did not see this sooner.

I am going to copy your family so they know that I have clarified my understanding of your involvement in all of this.

All best,
Scott

No comments: