Monday, September 20, 2010

Email to a Nacho (NOT Guzman, who lost his presidential bid)


Hi Nacho,

Was great meeting with you last night, and thank you for the firm commitment that you will pay me the 1900 pesos balance this evening (having given me another 100 pesos last night). I especially appreciate hearing that your brother is high in the organization that has a name something like "Mexican Angels," and that either you or he has strong relationships with top Mexican national politicians. Hard for me to believe, but perhaps you included President Calderone. I know you included men quite close to him.

The totally respectable-looking 40-ish-year-old Spanish-descended man and his gorgeous wife who attacked my car with bottles thrown through their windows (her too!!!), in front of Carmela Coffee (next to Subway in Versalles -- the EXACT place Cornelio Prada Diaz said I should always go to use wifi internet. I don't blame the coffeehouse people, but their system is corrupted and I have much proof of this by how my computer is often hijacked there and inoperable by me until I force the power off) me in the giant, new, white Ford or Lincoln SUV (Henry Ford was the top industrial supporter of Adolph Hitler in the US, so naturally, Republicans and PRI like his cars), after I sent Mauricio the email that became my last blog post, was a FOOL to follow into the covered parking lot of Mega Foods.

Actually, it was literally a high-speed chase. I had no idea a businessman could drive a tank so fast and skillfully through PV's narrow streets, potholes, and traffic!!! I knew at Mega I would at least have lots of witnesses. I would NEVER have guessed that the man would pull up next to me, hurl more bottles at my windows trying to break them, and then frustrated, kick all four sides of my car repeatedly and so severely while screaming "FUCK YOU!!! FUCK YOU!!! FUCK YOU!!! at the top of his lungs, that the passenger side front door was fully bashed in flat. Just in front of the driver side tail light, is another huge dent.

The whole incident was WAY beyond shocking. The Republicans in the US were always far more discrete when they attempted to murder me. Mexicanos be BOLD!!!

At least two witnesses (there were about 25) called the police, but as everyone there had already agreed, this man would not have acted like this without the FULL backing of the police and the "Presidente" of Puerto Vallarta.

After 45 minutes, the police still had not arrived.

Luckily, the guy who cleans cars there was later able to push out most of the front door after removing all the inside paneling, and he did it despite my telling him I did not have but a peso and a half to my name at that moment. I will pay him generously as soon as I raise a few dollars. Maybe some people will be kind enough to contribute at my book's site in exchange for a PDF copy: www.walkingonglass.net . (And God bless Don's friend who gave me 30 pesos at the writers meeting when I was about to go into a nic-fit. I hope next Saturday I'll be able to afford to join the writers afterward for lunch -- Maybe. No one picks up on my hints of need at all, and my family will only help my find a mental hospital and ONLY if I return to the States, which Sinead O'Day -- an apparent CIA agent working in the PV US Consulate -- has graciously offered to get the US Government -- or something -- to fund. LOL. She must really think I'm stupid.)

Note to Sinead: You damn well better be sure my passport is delivered to me on time. I was told it takes three weeks, but later you said "up to a month." It is exactly a month today since I handed over the temp passport. Maybe when I send this, I will find your email already waiting for me. Any other result might condemn your actual activities in PV. Sorry, no offense intended if I misinterpret.

NOTE TO CANDY: Please tell Don of the writers group that as of two days ago (Saturday evening), I still had NOT received the email he said he had sent me several days before that.

Back to Nacho: I especially appreciate your offer of having any of these people help me legally and with other protections, if necessary. I do have five Mexican roommates now, and feel TOTALLY safe. The live-in landlord owns the house outright, so if rent is missed, no dire consequences.

You have three children. How blessed you are!!!

The sound of Mexican children playing in the streets (the best music my ears have EVER heard), reminds me of the 1950s when I was growing up. This was the last time American children felt safe enough to play outside in any real way. We used to build tree houses (without fear from insurance companies), cowboys and Indians (I dare say that today's American children are smart enough to let the Indians win. We only let them win half the time), and build go-carts, using the recycled wheels of dead Radio Flyer wagons. It was a time of peace, prosperity, and promise. The result of the extraordinary sacrifice of what is now known as The Greatest Generation (of Americans) who defeated Adolf Hitler and those messes in Japan and Italy.

But I believe some of us baby-boomers are FINALLY making our parents proud (although most white Americans sold out totally to the lies of the Republican Party impostors -- and don't even know it. I don't blame them. Humans were never intended to have to deal with today's technologies of news & misinformation, especially as perverted by Rupert Murdock and his Fox News (and associated repeaters -- nearly everyone, even CNN sometimes) minions have caused the News to be.

Fox complains about the "mainstream press" lies about Fox. Yet Fox News is the most popular news on American TV. That is the DEFINITION of "mainstream press." Anyone who cannot follow my logic here -- and see through Fox News's DELIBERATE bullshit, is clearly drug-addled. Their can be no other explanation.

"Fair and Balanced," my ass!!! (As a Mexican, you might not know this is Fox New's slogan.) If I had my way, anyone caught watching Fox News from this point on would be jailed for six months. The world will have changed in that amount of time to make it impossible for them to believe another Rupert Murdock lie or trust in anything he stands for (or most of the current Republican politicians).

There will actually be a Democratic landslide in this fall's elections. I feel this more strongly in my bones than any other thing about America's future. And if I'm wrong, we'll probably just have to have a VIOLENT revolution. There IS such a thing of justifiable homicide. Hell, at this point, I'd kill my mother with my bare hands -- sad to say. . . .

In reality, we have already won. We're only waiting for reality to be made manifest in time and space. Witness the joyful, playful Democratic Party leadership. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

If I remember correctly, you said you knew about 8 Mexicans who would like to read my book. I don't know if you mean my first book (the memoir of my working for Tennessee Williams), or the second, which will be based on my political blog: scottkenan.blogspot.com . The blog will need a few months, at least, of cleaning up before it is a proper book (Thank you Hollis Gillespie!!!). The Williams memoir is ready for the typesetter.

I'll attach that here so you can give it electronic to anyone who wants a copy but cannot order it with a credit or debit card. Fifty pesos is the price, but if someone wants it and is willing to pay at least a few pesos, let them have it. I care about being read -- NOT about making money, although I expect to do LOTS of that. Since this price is low, I am raising your commission from what we previously discussed to 25%. I don't care if you keep records or not. Just hand over any proceeds when it's convenient.

Thanks, Senor y Amigo, and I'll see you at your apartment about 8:00 tonight.

Scott

No comments: