Monday, September 13, 2010

Email to a Writers' Group member


Hi XXXXXXX,

I don't actually have a "list". I add recipients individually each time. But I know what you mean, and i will not email you anything concerning my political activities that relate to drugs.

Frequently, I am strapped for time, and start writing someone, and then continue adding info that many are interested in and then send it all to many people. I will exclude you from these types of emails.

Because I am the only person alive who can prove the Republican Party stole most of Tennessee Williams' royalties by bribing key associates of his (one later told me he was kept in high style despite being a flunky for a catering company in Chattanooga. TN, by a "high-placed Republican in the Tennessee State Legislature), I DO suffer some difficulties -- especially since I can also prove that Newt Gingrich, in cahoots with my former employer in GA who had defense contracts, OWNS the illegal drug trade and is associated with Hector-the-Engineer, the PRI Mexican President who now owns Telcel, and, apparently, the President of the City of Puerto Vallarta, whom I have recently publicly pledged to see is put into prison. I have the support of high-level Mexicans and Americans in the City of Puerto Vallarta on this. They say ITS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE DID SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!

Mexicans, in droves, are now supporting my blog and even buying my book -- although for cash, rather than using PayPal.

Hotel Mercurio and Anonymo Bar in Zona Romantica are major US narco-trafficker hang-outs. I've proven this to top level Mexican Law enforcement. Most of the top narco-traffickers I've met work through Anibal Rivero's Costa Real Estate office.

Beware the company you keep -- and the drugs that might be hidden in the yachts you pilot to the US.

I'm very excited about the writers' conference and will soon email a list of some people I might be able to interest in speaking. I have EXCELLENT contacts. I will avoid discussing politics with you, but because so much evidence is in my book (why it's publication was canceled), it WILL come up in writers' group. I feel it only fair to warn you that writing about one's life CANNOT be censored.

Have a great trip, and I'll email you soon.

You can follow me politically, if you care to, on my blog: scottkenan.blogspot.com .

All best,
Scott

PS: I have been asked to copy certain people when responding to requests to "take a name off my list," so I am letting you see who they are (for the most part).

No comments: