Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Family that Preys Together, Stays Together (for Dad's 90th birthday, two years ago).


Subject: Re: today
From: Scott Kenan
Date: September 11, 2010 5:52:38 PM CDT
To: Jane Kenan

You are off your rocker, Jane. See a priest, shrink, or devil-dispossessor.

Or just eat shit and die.

I don't even care anymore. You are not my sister.

But you WILL pay me money for all the heartache and hatred you have shown toward me. You are worse than Mom. You have decided to hate me CONSCIOUSLY. Mom hates me because she was forced to give her stale BO smelling "retarded" uncle a blow job when she was six years old, and the Catholic Church told her it was her own fault.

THIS Can NOT be denied. Mom has told that story too many times. So she took up the swastika to get revenge. That too cannot be denied.

But I'm fine with Mom now -- I'm verging on hatred of you.

With all sincerity -- and may I suggest you keep up with the latest by checking my blog: scottkenan.blogspot.com . I usually update it once or twice a day.

Today, I met Liz Taylor's best friend and he likes me. I have already begun lining up top restaurants for our celebration of his 100th birthday here in PV. I was asked to (and consented to) sit on the board of the Committee planning the Regional Conference for writers next February. I don't have time for your silly games anymore, so fuck yourself. No one else will.

I'm off into the positive aspects now and have no time for self-hating losers like you.

Scott

PS: Have you asked Mom and Dad where they got that stack of $100.00 bills that they peel off to give me gas money when I visit them? They probably don't even know they showed me that it was a stack!!!

God, do they play you for a FOOL!!!!!!!!!



On Sep 11, 2010, at 8:28 AM, jane kenan wrote:

Scott,

Not sure which of these emails will reach you. I have been told you will be calling todaY to ask for money. Please do not call me for money. If and when you are ready to receive treatment, I will be glad to help you w/ trying to find services to assist you. THat however, will most likely entail you returning to the states as I do not feel capable nor qualified to help find services in Mexico.

My facilitator in the NAMI group has advised me aND I have relied on his experience and strength to help me in reference to you. I love you and wish the best for you. These are the choices you have made and you haVE TO live w/ them and dig out of aNY holes they have led you to fall into.

I think of happy times w/ you all the time and miss the thought that we may not have more. It is sad and I am sorry.

Jane

No comments: