Thursday, September 23, 2010

Many Crack Addicts will need to be on chain gangs while they withdraw -- so they can work off the frustration. Fix PV potholes. PRAISE JESUS!!!


Hi Doug,

I've had problems getting Don Gallery's emails, so without getting his replies to what I've sent him via the Group's website, I still don't have his address. Perhaps both you and Martir/Candita can forward this to Don and copy me as well. That way I'll have his direct address so I don't have to do this in the future. I will also try to send him a copy of this via the website, but I have no internet connection and I have to steal it from restaurants in Versalles whose codes I have when I can't find 5 pesos to buy a half hour of internet. This is usually my state of financial affairs. I'm now in a safer house, but, surprise to me: one of the six of us are crack addicts, and our intervention of them has taken a turn for the worst. "Toro," a native-born US citizen who owns the house (1690 Calle Costa Rico -- several blocks due east of the Sheraton), has in the last two days stolen all my quality tools that I brought from the US, and then last night even the stock of candles I had bought for us all to use until we can get electric service in a week or two.

He's as big an asshole as Thomas Keith.

That is a replacement value cost of over $200.00 USD for the wrenches and socket set. Nothing of significance for the four store-brand, basic candles, but it shows you how sick crack addicts are. I think they should be used on chain gangs to repair pot holes for at least a month until they are over the withdrawal and can once again think straight for a while before they get greater freedoms. Would help Puerto Vallarta streets conditions as well!

And I figure it would be OK to email everyone in the Group whose address I have and let you know my intentions to read this coming Saturday. I WOULD like to read the next chapter from my Williams memoir. It is a couple of pages longer than what I've already read, and Don might like to know that it includes a brief scene in which we met in Tennessee's agent's office with Zev Buffman to discuss Liz Taylor's getting rights to redo SWEET BIRD.

I guess everyone who was at our last meeting knows that Don Dureau (who later told me he was a key architect of President Obama's Presidential Election Campaign in 2008), attended our meeting and waited patiently to talk with me after the meeting. He's most keen on my book and other things I have to say, and will be here in PV for at least two weeks. We are to have our first meeting as soon as later today.

I'd like to point out that it was two days after I sent the FBI key evidence against the Republican Party for stealing TW's royalties as well as owning the illegal drug traffic into the US, that President Obama (or someone) had one of his key advisors, Tom Houck -- who is a good friend of Don Dureau's as well -- meet with me in Atlanta and with all the top Georgia Democrats who were available that night. I've kept them all updated on everything, but since things were so dangerous (my taking out virtually the entire Republican Party and even my own parents who had in 1990 been fingered by top Jewish leaders as the top Nazis in the United States, and the owners with the Mexican PRI Party of the illegal drug trade between our countries -- powder drugs and crack, primarily), some people have been afraid to allow me to speak about the politics that are already imbedded in my book. Good news: They are primarily in the Epilogue, and I have no intention of reading that any time soon, although anyone who would like to read all that can do so by asking me for it electronic, or ordering it from my website. A small donation would be most helpful to me.

Hope your sail is going well!

And thank you to all who receive this email. We're cookin' with some political GAS now!!! LOL!!!

Scott

PS: Just discovered that Toro stole my sterling Star of David with Peace Dove in the center -- pendant on sterling chain, that I bought and have worn constantly for months now. It was Jonathan Reiner, Emmy-Award-winning TV writer (nephew of Carl and cousin of Rob), who made me an honorary Jew -- my proudest achievement in life. The jewelry only cost $35.00 USD or so. I had taken it off for a shower and then decided to leave it off overnight. Only now did I remember to put it back on. I found it was missing from the table in my room, although the inexpensive shell necklace I also wear all the time was right where I had left the two together.

No comments: