Tuesday, September 14, 2010

SO ORDERED!!!


Gentle Readers (with a hat-tip to Judith Martin):

Woke up early this morning, after an early-for-me retirement last night. Needed cigs, so drove to the local Oxxo, and returning, passed the house of the narco-trafficker friend of Enrique Rojas -- the reddish-haired one whose wifi I had been using (with permisso), awhile back. At 5:30 this morning, the house was WIDE open and the inhabitants were frantically packing the car, hoping to escape the Noose of Law Enforcement that is tightening, tightening, tightening around them and their ilk here in Puerto Vallarta.

HA!

I want to clear up two errors I’ve made:

No one has been letting air out of my tires. The reason I was certain of this is that the one tire that ALWAYS has a problem (takes about 2 days to activate the low-tire-pressure light on my dash), had NO problem for five days including those Enrique Rojas and I spent in Guadalajara. I’ve come to realize that is because, although Enrique took and used my car without my permisso several times there, he loves it so much, he was taking care of my tires when I did not witness it, causing me to think no air had been leaking for that time. SOLVED!!!

I hope Enrique takes me to the bucolic region tomorrow. It would ameliorate the risk that I cause a scene at any public Bicentennial celebrations tomorrow. Better that they remain simply those planned by the Mexican Citizens.

My notebook showed up mysteriously on the other side of the town last night -- and still contained the photo copies of my IDs -- but my house was still broken into by someone wielding a key, once or twice. I leave the decision on that one to Mauricio. The DVD of the movie THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA has NOT been returned to me oddly or not-oddly, or to its dedicated sleeve, or in any other way.

I can buy a new copy on the internets. (George Bush did NOT slip up when he used the plural. He KNEW the Republican Party had engineered TWO internets and controlled which computers accessed which parts of each. It is their top tool to keep Americans (and others) confused. Go deeply into my blog to read great detail about this system.

In fact, George W. Bush has been trying FOREVER to clue us all to the fact that he was just a forced puppet of his father and Dick Cheney. The clues are EVERYWHERE in the filmed record. Ditto my friend Ronald Reagan, who had the good and bad fortune of marrying the World’s Best Female Cocksucker!!!

Have W and Mr. Mehlman run off to California (or wherever) yet and gotten hitched? Pity poor Laura. She’s a nice lady, and I sincerely like her. Her mother-in-law is another story, however. Nancy Reagan invited her husband’s vice president and Babs Bush to the White House socially, only ONCE in all those eight years. Nancy considered (correctly) Barbara to be the lowest of the low farm animals -- not even human! A PIG!!!

Nothing kosher about that!

Did you know that George W. Bush’s house on his Texas ranch is one of the most ecologically-friendly houses ever built in the US?

It’s a fact.

So don’t rush to judgement of Mr. George W. Bush. Fuck Dick Cheney, instead.

I spoke by phone last night with my mother, brother (Mike), and sister Jane. I explained to them they have to shit (pay me) or get off the pot. If not, I will reveal extraordinarily embarrassing things about my father, my sister Jane, my brother, and MOST extensively and damaging to his future, one of my nephews -- the taller one. I’m going to KILL the future his father and my parents have hoped he might have.

And he is cool with that. I’ve spoken with him about it in the past.

If I must do it, it will feel to my immediate family that I am stripping their skin off in wide strips -- like the Nazis did to the Jews to make lampshades, although they DID murder them first.

But not me!!! I’m working metaphorically with words of fact and truth, so no need to “kill” anyone. Then I will do more painful things to them until they either kill themselves (literally), or relent.

The Saints have all marched into New Orleans (and other places). Tanning-Bed Boehner has cracked -- he couldn't get dark enough to attract the giant African dick he craves up his ass. The two worlds are completely separated. But I ALWAYS leave an out so that ALL suffering is voluntary. The worlds are TODAY still close enough so that the brave can jump from hell into heaven. I cannot promise this will be true tomorrow. Our Great Father controls these things and does not tell me everything.

Narco-traffickers and all manner of traitors to the United States and Mexican States of America: You MUST turn yourselves in to legal authorities TODAY to get any leniency. Tomorrow, we will seek capital punishment of all MAJOR drug dealers and traitors. Minor ones will get off almost scot-free.

We ALL had to compromise ourselves to deal with the Republican Party-created nightmare. This is proof of our addiction to survival for later flourishment. It is proof that all good-choosing people are made of the fiber I call KENAN.

God has blessed us all. REALIZE this in your personal lives and viva ut vivas!!!

So ordered 14 September in the year of our lord 2010, 9:33 AM CDT, Puerto Vallarta.

Scott Kenan
House of David

No comments: