Friday, October 29, 2010

Confronting Sinead O'Day, US Consular Agent, Puerto Vallarta

Dear Ms. O'Day:

Thank you for recommending to my mother that she contract Dr. John H. Mabrey Crouch, although neither you nor he uses Crouch when doing business with me. Having worked with Dr. Mabrey Crouch for about two weeks now, I can tell you he is not what he claims at all. As a therapist (and his credentials appear to be highly suspect – you should thoroughly investigate him), he does not listen as he says he knows all approved roles in society, so my talk of my own creativity is nothing more than an unnecessary distraction to him.

He has the idea that reality is mechanistic, and if he can just get me to behave like a useful piece in a pre-determined puzzle, everything will be OK. In other words, he is a tool of the god-less Republican/CIA/narco-traffickers, and I DO mean tool. He is not properly paid, but is leveraged instead, which has recently caused him to get desperate about getting money from my mother. I have told him this is impossible. I spoke with Mom yesterday, and she claims Dr. M-C did not put me on the “correct” medication (meaning Lithium), and she refuses to pay him or send me the $5,000.00 in exchange for release from benefit in my parents’ will, which she had previously promised both of us she would do if I cooperated with Dr. John. She now additionally claims that she has no such money – despite having several times earlier, claimed she would send it to me if I cooperated with Dr. John.

She also referred to me as being highly manic. No doctor has ever diagnosed me manic or bipolar (manic-depressive), except after she first described me to him and flashed her nursing credentials, so naturally they believed her, especially after she made sure I got agitated by her antics. She’s claimed I am in high mania for 18 months now. Previously, the world record for long-term mania had been about 9 months. Now she says she will pay for me to return to the states so SHE can put me in proper care. See how easily she forgets if her story is no or lots of money?

My mother is entirely insane, and anyone who listens to her lies and manipulations should by strangled or shot – not that I would ever commit physical violence, but I will admit to you that I got much solace last night imagining her violent end. She’s earned it with her swastikas and her hatred. She murdered her brother by insisting that that the Veterans’ Hospital nearest him in Lower Alabama give him double dose Lithium. He shook like a leaf and had to abandon his dental practice because of this Lithium side effect.

I have a note written in her hand in my possession from 1990 where she equates 1.5 level of Lithium to chemical diabetes – Uncle Robert J. Meyer, DDS`s cause of death – painful and slow with many amputations along the way.

She knew he was a closet homosexual, and worse, had allowed his daughter Jan to marry a Jew. Uncle Bob confided these things in me. Faye Gold of Faye Gold Gallery in Atlanta and one of Lawrence Buchthal’s friends whose name currently escapes me confirmed to me in 1990 that my parents were the top Nazis in the USA. Others confirmed this later. Many tell me Dick Cheney reports to my mother and then my mother to the Pope-in-Rome. I have no authoritative confirmation of this, but several days ago, I met a man whose father had been the largest importer of cocaine into the USA in the mid or late twentieth century. “Salinas” is connected to his name and they lived in great wealth in central California.

This man is very happy that Gov. Schwarzenegger has been systematically removing his father’s wealth, and he intends to make full amends for the sins of his family (sounds a little like me). He has since then contacted legitimate reps of our government and given his testimony that he is first-person witness to the Pope-in-Rome giving his father commands of to whom to sell the cocaine and at what price.

Additionally, he is well aware of Columbian drug lords taking over Stone Mountain, GA where I used to live. He knows about Nan Nash and Richard Mailman controlling the town for these people, and of Officer Nunn`s role as chief police enforcer.

Just thought you might like to know this. Since hearing you are fairly new in your job, I have decided not to rush to judgment of you. It is quite true that after making it clear that the US Government does not help destitute citizens abroad, you did write me later (and as I remember, from a different email address), to say that you have the resources to fly me back to the States and set me up in a new life. These emails are saved on hard drives not (yet) stolen by my adversaries.

Dr. John, like all the narco-traffickers who have been bedeviling me, is now trying to get me to move to his nursery in the sticks and sell my car to pay for things. This sale must be done illegally since I am still upside down in my payments to GMAC, but Dr. John says this will be no problem. He’s actually trying to separate me from my legitimate work here: writing and planning the 100th birthday party for Tennessee Williams. The city has not yet made the announcement, so there is a contest of wills: can they hold off long enough so I can still be reasonably disappeared, or must they cave and set me up as a person who speaks truth. They all act as if the future of the world depends on my little party.

How silly!

Also, many expats are shocked that the Consulate would recommend this man who got into so much trouble writing bogus prescriptions some years ago. I understand it was quite the scandal! And he DID tell me on my second visit that one of his best female friends is a huge cocaine supplier to the US.

Where did you get your info on Dr. John that you would recommend my psychological care to him?

I will send a copy of this report to your bosses, and then I must once again meet with the 60 MINUTE producer whom I met when my previously-unknown-to-me relatives flagged me down on the way to Oxxo in Conchas Chinas, where they have a house. You might recall that they are descended from the sibling of Julia Pridgeon (Bordeaux) Kenan, my great-grandmother, who lived to the age of 107, and Alan Gurganus (who is also a cousin by marriage) memorialized her in his fictionalized book and TV movie, THE OLDEST CONFEDERATE WIDOW TELLS ALL. Faye Dunaway played my great-grandmother, Donald Sutherland played my great-grandfather.

I´ve also learned that the longest survivors of both the Lusitania and Titanic were blood relatives of mine. I think there was a film about the later as well. Leonardo di Caprio played a part. You just can’t sink a Kenan!

Please choose how you respond in words and actions carefully. Many people will be watching.

All best,
Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

No comments: