Thursday, October 7, 2010

Confirmation of Party and parents` Party affiliation

Have City of Puerto Vallarta endorsement. 100th birthday party for Tennessee Williams to be 17-20 March 2011. Have top theater and restaurants lined up. Know Liz Taylor`s and John Huston`s best friends here. Will be HUGE event.

I have been contracted by Mexican hotel chain to give motivational talk to top employees next Monday.

I called my parents last night to tell them of party victory and plans and new motivational speaking career. They say: NO!!! You must come back to USA and we put you in mental hospital and on Lithium -- but stronger dose. I say: I already have chemical diabetes in my feet. (Mom made her brother Bob take 2.5 times stronger does of Lithium and killed him with chemical diabetes that it always causes.)

I say: So you really ARE top US Nazis like Jewish leaders in Atlanta say in 1990. I was never sure.

They hang up.

Details on party soon.

Scott

More soon. see scottkenan.blogspot.com for updates.

No comments: