Saturday, October 16, 2010

CIA is too cheap to hire a believable fake shrink!!!

In the desire to see how absurd the experience would be, I went to see Dr. John H. Mabrey (Medico Familiar U.A.G., Turistico Legal Preventivo. Petalos #168. Col. Villa Las Flores, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, tel. cel.: 322-292-2188. My mother had found him through Kelly Trainor, US Consular Agent, PV. I knew that made him likely CIA, but I kept an open mind. He promised to lend me money if I came to his office. He, of course, did nothing of the sort and refused when I asked him for a 100 (8.50 USD) peso loan.

On the way, I met the lawyer who had bullshat me at two writers`group meetings. I run into him often in strange ways. I have his card at my apartment, so I can identify him. I told him to his face this time that several people told me he protects drug traffickers and not to ever speak to me again. He looked shocked, and then agreed.

"Dr." Mabry, who could not prove he is an MD, let alone a psychiatrist or psychologist or other mental health professional, kept twisting my words and when I constantly and unrelentingly corrected each and every misquote he made of me, he said he would report I am aggressive, and he said that he is sure that all reports to the Consulate are that I am out-of-control aggressive.

I laughed.

He said he would try to get money from my mother if I paid him $200.00 minimum USD. I said that was fine, but I would only pay out of proceeds, and I explained that my deal that I want my mother to buy is that she send me $5,000.00 USD in exchange for my being dropped from my parents' will and I never ask for more money. I will sign a contract.

My mother calls this ''extortion,'' but I fail to see her logic in that.

Then the ''doctor'' -- he NEVER claimed to be an MD -- said he would not call my mother. He said I was aggressive and need to be sent back to the US because I'm homeless here (I'm not homeless, as I explained umpteen times to him.) He claimed I have n o future here (I have two books to sell and am working with the city on Tennessee Williams`100th birthday party).

Finally, I got totally fed up. I told him I would put him and Kelly Trainor (US Consular agent here) in jail for being loyal to CIA and traitors to USA. He screamed at me and kicked me out. Claimed he's going to put me in JAIL right away.

He slammed the sliding door in my face.

JAIL??? He had claimed to be checking out my mental health, not my criminal record. LOLOLOLOLOL

Then, when I got back to the person whose phone I had used to call "Dr." Mabrey, she said he`d called at 4:15 (about 7 minutes after I left his office), to say he`d spoken to my mother and she`s sent money. Well, she couldn´t have sent it that quickly. Ì'll call him tomorrow to see if he`s a big fat liar or if she has sent it -- and if he thinks he`s gonna take a cut and how much.

We have already so won -- Praise Jesus!!!

No comments: