Friday, October 15, 2010

Karma Payback Time TO THE MAX!!!

Problems with computer here, today, but Walter Cronkeit`s producer of the last twelve years he gave the CBS News arrived in town yesterday and is staying with
relatives of mine descended from my great-grandmother's sister, who have a villa in Concha Chinas, where I just moved.

Julia (nee Pridgeon) Kenan was much younger than my great-grandfather Murphy. Murphy hated slavery and worked for a physician for years to save enough money to buy two slaves and immediately set them free. He did that, and then was quick to enlist to support the Confederacy (Yankees: the War was NOT only about slavery).

Julia`s sister (or brother) had children. One married a Gurganus and their son Allan wrote his book that became the TV movie THE OLDEST CONFEDERATE WIDOW TELLS ALL. My father remembers her killing a rattlesnake in the yard with a broomstick at her 100th birthday party. (Guess she was kinda like me!)

Faye Dunaway played my great-grandmother. Donald Sutherland played my great-grandfather.

How cool is that?

Cronkite`s producer interviewed me for 45 minutes, and is now fact-checking me. She agrees that I have more than one story, and that CNN also should be involved. I´m hoping for both Anderson Cooper and Larry King. She said I have more than one story.

She loves that the Reiner family of Hollywood made me an Honorary Jew several months ago for my service.

It`s gonna be FUN getting Karma Payback from all the liars associated with my mother.´I am stressing that this cannnot come out too quickly or all the gun-nuts will get violent. I prefer that it come out underground immediately, then mainstream the day after the election. The Republicans will then shoot each other, blaming everyone but themselves for letting me get to the press!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

It is done.

Scott

No comments: