Thursday, October 28, 2010

Letter to Bishop Alexander in Atlanta

Dear Bishop Alexander:

My name is Scott David Kenan, and I am a cousin of your late congregant, Mr. James G. Kenan of Andrews Drive. I lived in Stone Mountain for 22 years, and occasionally visited your sanctuary, usually for concerts by the Gay Mens’ Chorus. I thank you and your diocese for your support of them!

Additionally, I was the last significant assistant to Mr. Tennessee Williams, who, as you know, left his estate to Sewanee in honor of his grandfather, Walter E. Dakin. I understand that as Bishop, you are the titular head of the university, but I am not certain what legal ramifications this will cause you when the news breaks later today (or at least right after the election next Tuesday) of Sewanee’s complicity in the stealing of the bulk of TW’s royalties and giving them to the Daddy Bush-Cheney-Palin-Gingrich-Limbaugh hate-mongering branch of the Republican Party for illegal internet activities in support of their drug importation businesses. (W was a puppet.)

Messers. Michael Remer and John Eastman set this plan up before the death of Mr. Williams. Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), was also complicit, as was John Uecker, who apparently murdered TW by smothering him with a pillow (ignore Mr. Uecker’s recently changed story on this – both accounts are fiction), when Maria claimed she had gotten me into a position of control so that I could never give testimony regarding what I have already given to President Obama’s top aides, the FBI, 60 Minutes’ top news producer, and CNN. They have spent several weeks checking my facts and are prepared to break the stories at any time.

Because I have emailed you many times asking you to investigate the actions of Sewanee’s agent, Mr. Remer, and you and the other trustees and administration officials have not answered a single one of my queries, I feel forced to assume you have been deliberate in your thefts and treasonous activities. Only Donna Pierce, counsel at the school, has replied, and then to threaten me with a lawsuit. But in the light of truth, she is impotent – as are you.

The only other possibility is that these same Republicans have prevented ALL of you from receiving the emails. I assure you that James Kenan’s wife’s nephew, Gregg Loomis, an attorney and fellow writer whom Mr. Kenan recommended I consult -- should I ever have need of family assistance -- has been well informed, as has John Blades, Executive Director of the Flagler Museum in Palm Beach, a major Kenan Family philanthropy. Mr. Blades works quite closely with Tommy (Thomas Stephen Kenan III), with whom I once “shared” a boyfriend. Actually, them first, and then Robbie Anderson and me later.

I hope you will be able to respond adequately when the press breaks down the Cathedral door today (or later, depending). My suggestion is that if you convince me you were kept in the dark (easy for me to believe, given what I have recently endured), I will be able to verify this fact for the press and spare some of my relatives embarrassment as well. Additionally, you must make a statement to the press today that you are at least looking into this matter. I did write “today.”

You will find my political blog, THE WEATHER UP HERE, here: scottkenan.blogspot.com , and it has links to my book on Tennessee Williams, WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS, which has gotten rave reviews from John Lahr as well as key Williams scholars. I anticipate it will be published in March to coincide with the 100th birthday celebration of our nation’s top poet-dramatist, March 17-20, 2011, here in Puerto Vallarta. Gloria Palacios (on PV City Council) expects to release a press release about the huge party later today, and it is sure to scare up all the info that you will find in my blog.

Also, as all my worldly possessions except my car and my clothes have been stolen by agents of the Republican Party working here in Mexico, and I have been severely beaten three times as well as poisoned twice (once while still in Georgia, by Amy Fortenberry, the head lawyer in Wal-Mart Corporation’s 20 attack-dog lawyer group – and I can prove this in a court of law).

I am a little tired of living without resources and it makes it a challenge to look presentable as I continue to plan the festival, but as you may have heard, it is impossible to stop a Kenan. My parents are also complicit and they refuse to send me a dime – even when I agree to sign a contract that I want out of inheriting anything from them and will never ask for another penny. I will soon sell the first of my books to a publisher and a movie producer, so I assure you, there will be no continuing need for anyone to support me!

Also, it is important that you know that if you do find it in your heart to send me some compassionate assistance ($5,000.00 would be prefect for me to replace my stolen computer and get an apartment as I will be once again living in my car Nov. 1, if you do not), it will NOT change anything that I say and do. I live in full integrity and my Kenan family stands for integrity, educational opportunities, and liberty for ALL.

I have seen the reforms you have been working on at Sewanee, and I salute all your good efforts. In my heart, I know you could never have been consciously a part of this, and while the unmindfulness of many has caused the suffering of quite a few people, intentions do modify the degree of amends that God will require as this story unfolds.

Please call me anytime on my cell phone from any US phone: 011-52-1-322-174-6561, or email me at scotke@yahoo.com . Google anyone mentioned in this email to get their reference regarding me.

Money can be sent Western Union on the Mexico form with my name in this order: Scott David Kenan. Estado: Jalisco, Cuidad: Puerto Vallarta. Then please text me or call to give the 10-digit code I will need to pick up the assistance.

VERY IMPORTANT INFO: This is NOT an attempt to distort money, and any sent or NOT sent will have no effect on my testimony against Michael Remer, et al. Also, I understand times are tough and your congregation and/or diocese may not be able to help with anything at all. But I do wish to remind you of my Kenan relatives’ support of your church – and my former boss, Mr. Williams’, support of your university.

Thank you,
Scott D. Kenan

PS: I will be sending this to many press contacts and publishing it on my blog as well.

No comments: