Friday, October 8, 2010

Softening my family / Marc LaFont for PR in USA???

Busy working with City of Puerto Vallarta getting ready to release press release about TW 100th birthday party, so only a note.

My family is softening up as they see they can no longer insist I must return to the US and be heavily medicated in a mental hospital.

Success really IS the best revenge!!!

I expect to soon sign Marc LaFont of Santa Ana, CA, an old friend, to handle PR in US. Marc has won several regional awards for his PR work, including handling PR and Pubicity for Cirque du Soleil in So. Cal. for many years. Marc also handled publicity for the renovation of the giant, iconic Hollywood sign 20 years ago, and his taking Charleton Heston`s invite carved in Ten Commandments tablets of stone, can only be called legendary.

Let's hope Marc will sign on (I know he's leaning toward it).

No comments: