Wednesday, November 3, 2010

CORRECTION and Duck Season Commencement!!!

Yesterday, Albert (aka Baby Azteca and my former roommate at 1690 Calle Costa Rica), was arrested for murder in the process of a robbery which would have netted him $50.00 USD. I regret that the process to turn evidence against him is so difficult in Mexico that I did not have the time to give the Jalisco state prosecutor my evidence that Albert had pulled a blade on me and threatened my life. He’d said I would not survive that night – and I was not about use a translator provided by US Consular agent Kelley Trainor de O. All evidence is that she is CIA and working against me, although I’m open to the idea that I have misunderstood.

Had I been able to give testimony and had him incarcerated, this person would never have lost his life. Under the circumstances, I feel no guilt whatsoever, and blame the Mexican people who have allowed this system of justice that protects criminals rather than citizens to flourish.

Grow up, Mexico!!!

That said, I love this country (despite its flaws), more than I love my own. The people are the very best in the world and have made me the happiest person on earth – even when I have the most difficult challenges. I thank God for the Mexican People!!!

Here is my correction: Albert was forgiven his three homicide charges and two illegal Mexican charges – and then deported to Mexico -- THREE YEARS AGO, so it is NOT the case (as I have stated repeatedly in this blog and other places) that he was sent here directly by the Republican Party/CIA to murder me in exchange for this forgiveness.

Still, it seems that he WAS set up in “Toro’s” house with the purposes of killing me, and the CIA is probably who authorized this. Intelligent people who read my blog will know that by that I mean George HW Bush, Dick Cheney, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, or the Pope.

See yesterday’s Puerto Vallarta newspapers for Albert’s legal name and three pages of lurid color photos of his arrest.

FYI: His brother, Martin, who was another of my roommates there, is a really nice guy, a great writer, and innocent. Authorities mistook him for an accomplice, but realized this error almost immediately and released him -- but AFTER the deadline for the presses to roll. You would think he was guilty too if you read the reports.

I hope the local papers care enough about making corrections as I do.

My brother, Michael William Kenan, today confirmed that he joins my parents in refusing to send me any help even though they know:

1. I am NOT bipolar and several doctors have said I need no mental health medications.
2. I DO have chemical diabetes in my feet, and a gaping hole in the bottom of my right foot that has not yet healed after three months. Doctors say the Lithium that my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, insisted US doctors give me caused the diabetes – or this is at least the most likely cause.
3. I have made much progress in organizing a huge, city-endorsed 100th Birthday Celebration for Tennessee Williams next March.
4. 60 Minutes really did debrief me and expects to use my stories with or without mentioning me – unless this was just another CIA/Republican Party deception. The woman who claimed to have produced Walter Cronkite’s news program for his last 12 years also thought that CNN would participate in breaking these “multiple” – more than one 60 Minute segment -- stories.
5. I am penniless, homeless, and live out of my car.
6. My car has a whisper of gas.
7. The doctor said I must limit walking on my feet so my open (no longer infected and seething) wound can heal, but with no money for gas, this is impossible.

Kind Mexicans and others provide “my daily bread.”

Does anyone besides me understand why I call my immediate blood family Nazis? They feel they are morally justified and half my family are liberals who vote totally Democratic Party – especially my brother!!!

Well, the election is over, it is now LAME DUCK SEASON.

Karma payback to begin IMMEDIATELY, so that as many incumbent and newly elected Republicans can be charged with high treason and imprisoned before the next Congress begins as possible.

God Rules! – and LET’S PARTY!!!

No comments: