Thursday, November 4, 2010

Duck Sopa (Soup)

The election over, political fallout to begin. Jail terms in the future for many.

IMPORTANTE: My only email address that works is scotke@yahoo.com . But I have recieved NO incoming emails in weeks that are of much note. Most of my outgoing emails do not reach most of their recipients, so what good is email???

My local cell phone can be called from US this way: 011-52-1-322-174-6561. It is hit or miss to reach me -- usually calls to me from US do not go through, but occassionally they do come through.

The phone is loaded with spywear and is registered to Dr. John Mabrey Crouch who gave it to me gratis. He told me he got caught in service to the CIA because his best platonic female friend was a big cocaine trafficker some years ago, and so he was leveraged. He also got in much trouble years ago because he wrote many bogus prescriptions for fun pills. This is who Kelly Trainor, current US Consular Agent in Puerto Vallarta recommended when my parents wanted a competent doctor to counsel me (actually to force me to take the poison called Lithium). Kelly is also CIA and has little allegence to the legitimate US Government.

I spoke with Jalisco State and Mexican Federale prosecutors today, reaffirming my willingness to work with them to bust the CIA, Republican Party (Geo. HW Bush, Cheney, Gingrich, Limbaugh, Hannity, Christal Presley, my mother, et al), Mexican PRI Party, Vatican for owning the largest narco-trafficking rings. All my evidence has long been secured and I am now safe. I had two poisonings, three up-beatings (severe), several less severe, and five attemts to commit me to mental hospital in Georgia (one later in Mexico, also).

All my money and hock-able possessions have been stolen, but I get by with the help and graces of the Mexican people -- the finest people on earth. VIVA MEXICO!!!

Barach Obama: Admit the United State's guilt re the drug trade: DEMAND for drugs so people can put up with living in US, and the CIA/Republican Party ownership of it and control of nearly ALL profits. Then go for the Pope's jugular. He's in charge, and I have the admissable evidence now -- PRAISE JESUS!!!

My mother is his accomplice. My brother, Mike, consciously supports her. My Dad is semi-clueless. (My latest assesment, subject to change for the males.)

60 Minutes/CNN continue to vet this blog. Powerful people read it.

My immediate blood family still thinks my penniless/homeless (I'm living in my car), situation is none of their concern, and my parents and brother Mike prefer never to speak to me again. Still waiting to hear from sisters Jane and Julie. I'm thriving despite all difficulties.

It is now past the deadline -- 7:00 PM EST today -- that I gave on voicemail to my parents, brother Mike, sisters Jane and Julie to send me ANY financial help. Not a single one has responded by phone or email.

I will now use courts to remove every penny they own that I can sue for and then put them all in jail for consciously being a part of the CIA/Repubican Party narco-trafficking ring. Also to fall: Geo. HW Bush, Cheney, Gingrich, Limbaugh, Hannity, Christal Presley, my mother, Pope Ratzinger.

Just watch me do it -- and thanks to all who have provided so much additional evidence that I did not have first hand!

GOD RULES!!! LET'S PARTY!!!

So ordered, 4 November 2010, 7:39 CST, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Scott David Kenan, aka by the locals here: "El Grande"

No comments: