Friday, November 12, 2010

I am FURIOUS at (with?) Mexico!!!

First of all, I don't mean with the Mexican People -- they are the finest on earth and I love them dearly. And I don't mean I'm upset with President Calderone. He's not politically able to say he's OK with gay people, but that is politics. To tell the truth; after all the evidence I've given his advisors, Federale and Jalisco state prosecutors, and Omar, who said he is the Chief of Puerto Vallarta Police, I feel like'm a personal friend of President Calderone.

And remember: Bill Clinton signed the Defense of Marriage act and I certainly never gave up on him.

I mean the part of the Mexican Government that passed a regulation that at Costco, no one may buy anything over the equivalent of $100.00 USD in cash. They MUST use credit/debit cards. THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO SAM'S CLUB -- THE SAME EXACT TYPE OF BUSINESS. I´ll tell you exactly why in a minute.

I´m impatient. Here's why: Walmart gives nearly all campain contributions to the Republican Party in the US. Costco is JUSTIFYIBLY proud of NEVER giving a Republican a donation (or so it was a year ago when I last checked).

Therefore, the Repubican Party is getting revenge through the CIA and PRI Party Mexico, which they still CONTROL. Yes Mexico, the PRI party is a front for the US CIA. That is why when you buy crack, cocaine, methamphetamine, or opium drugs, you are giving money to the CIA and Republican Party. See deeper into this blog to find the truth of how and why.

Also, I´m very angry with Wal-Mart Corporation because a month before I moved to the Estado Unido de Mexico, Amy Fortenberry, former top attack dog lawyer in Walmart's special unit to destroy its enemies in courts, poisoned me with a tamale she bought in a Mexican restaurant in Tucker, GA. She had had a slight concussion and was suffering dizzy spells so had to leave her normal duties with wal-Mart, but still worked for them -- or so she claimed to me. She was staying with her parents, the Chip Fortenberrys of Stone Mountain when she tricked her way into my life and became my confidant.

When I complained to City Councilperson Nan Nash and later the Stone Mountain Police about this attempted murder (I barely made it through the night. Graphic description is on my blog in April or May), they both said the Frotenberry family was too powerful for them to even think of questioning -- and of course right about then, the cops and the county mental health nurse came out to try to commit me to a psych ward one of the five times they did this in two months -- all attempts were unsuccessful.

So this remnant of the CIA/PRI Party that is working through the Mexican government to hassle Costco had better IMMEDIATELY recind this cash restriction at Costco or make it apply to Sam's Club equally (and any other equivalent stores).

Don´t mess with my favorite store: COSTCO!!!

No comments: