Friday, November 12, 2010

In Appreciation of Sun Oil Company, my Brother, my Parents, and Hilary and Chuck Pritchard-Russell

Today is Appreciation Day for Sunoco, Inc. (Formerly Sun Oil Company) Day!

Not only did my father spend his career working for them, but my brother Mike has worked for them in accounting (like Dad), since he graduated from URI. Not usually volunteered by me is that Sun Oil gave me my first post-graduation job, a summer job in their Newark offices, which they offered to extend to full time, but also having the offer to move to Cape May and start an art studio with fellow Denison alum Hilary Russell and live with her and her life-partner-to-be – another Denison alum – Chuck Pritchard, I declined and eventually that led to the formation of Whale’s Tale, the best gift/craft store on the Cape May pedestrian mall.

So I owe them (Sunoco, Chuck, and Hilary) a lot – but there’s more!

The only reason Patrick Stansbury was able to get the contracts for the military and non-military schools was because Walter Moore was vice president of Collegiate Concepts, Inc., and had a key to literally steal all the artwork and documents necessary from CCI offices when CCI was torpedoed by an almost entirely false “investigation.”

One of the Smiths who owned it was Jewish – are you surprised??? -- and Channel 5 (which, as part of the deal, was taken over by Fox Network immediately after the station did the bogus investigation into CCI – and that is how Fox got a VHF (important then) station in the ATL market.

All the news for a week featured ME in all the “investigation” video – talk about your embarrassment!!!

Back to Walter Moore -- who loved to brag to me how when he lived in Cherry Hill, NJ he knew ALL the top executives of Sunoco. This is probably just coincidence, but it is hard not to feel like Sunoco has been watching over me all my life. Also too bad that Walter always impersonated an Army or Air Force general when selling ad space in military yearbooks – and that his son was in prison for rape. What a sleeze-ball!!!

Too bad I had to break with Pentagon Publishing, Inc. when Patrick refused to pay me the $38,000.00 for company stock he AGREED to pay me $100.00/share. It’s too late now – PPI no longer answers phones and most extensions to my old co-workers are disconnected. It seems there was a giant drug bust in GA based largely on evidence I gave to the FBI and a couple of President Obama’s top advisors.

Let all who still claim I’m crazy and need psychiatric care of any kind be forewarned that if they do not get truthful with me, I will put them in prison too. For life, if possible.

The good news for Sunoco, Inc.:

The son of the man who developed the Bardahl high-performance oils asked me (he heard my family was associated with the oil business) to sell the formula which his brother and he retained rights to when the family sold the Bardahl company his father developed. This would be a perfect fit with Sunoco’s high performance gasolines which are loved by those in the racing industry. I was going to offer it to Kenan Avantage Group of Ohio – developed from the humble beginnings of a couple of Exxon stations in NC by Frank Harkness Kenan and his son Thomas S. Kenan III (the latter my “personal” friend for some time now), but they only transport petroleum products (although nationwide and winning all kinds of environmental good citizen awards), and Sunoco produces them.

The head of a group of Latin American businessmen who invested in Texas wells has asked me to help them find US investors to increase their drilling of Texas Gold crude – the cleanest in the industry. They find and drill in pockets overlooked by the major companies, but US law requires that they sell only to American companies. Since Gasproz (whatever – the name of the Russian state oil company) did NOT buy Sunoco a year or so ago, when it looked like they would buy it, they still qualify, and this clean petroleum is perfect for Sunoco’s refineries which do not do dirty petroleum well.

This company is 20 years old, has a proven track record, and is currently valued at about $10,000,000.00 usd. They are on track for a value of $100,000,000.00 in five years. I have not yet verified all by research, but it’s worth taking a look. I figure my brother will know whom to contact, and we can split any commissions for BOTH companies, should one or both work out. Couple million each, perhaps.

I have reversed on my parents. It is quite conceivable that the swastikas on the china we used in the 1950s and 1960s was actually my grandparents’ china – although my aunts Pat and Jeanne tell me they never saw it in my grandparents’ house (they might not remember something as subtle as swastikas on dinner plates).

You see, while the stuff I wrote about Sun Oil is straightforward, the rest I am choosing to claim at the moment because I am sick and tired of begging for gas, food, and cigarettes while living in my car. My right calf is now swollen and pressured. I expect the chemical diabetes in that foot that was caused by Lithium for many years also has caused a blood clot in a vein near my knee. I have no money to consult a doctor, and just hope the clot doesn´t move to my heart and cause a heart attack.

I’m hoping that all things considered (and with a more kindly point of view toward my parents – my mother, especially – Dad has reversed and has actually been supporting everything I´m doing for the last two weeks. But when my mother enters the room he’s in, I can tell – he changes his words then by 180 degrees.

Nazis are very powerful.

Patrick is now in jail. My mother might be next – unless she helps me out of compassion for my medical situation and gets a reduced sentence. She’ll have to pay something. I got that decision from above.

I hope that I can wake up my brother and sisters in time. If they continue to insist on supporting my mother, they will go to prison for life or possibly even hang on the gallows. Patrick has been put away. Ruth Anne Meyer Kenan is next, and time is running out fast.

I give my parents one day to send me some compassionate assistance. The previously agreed sum of $5,000.00 in exchange for me being off their will from my parents and $1,000.00 from my brother (he will potentially get commissions from the sales listed above and a RT ticket to come visit me ASAP with free place to stay).

It’s a deal they cannot refuse, I hope. . . .

Tick-tock.

No comments: