Monday, November 8, 2010

Inspiration after dinner with a hairless chef

Hola Mike,

I don´t know what happened at Pentagon Publishing, but I know Patrick’s home phone says it’s disconnected and most of the extensions don´t work, no one answers any that work. I’ll try to send this Facebook too to be sure you get it.

If your life has blown up, despair not. You are the smartest, most smartassy person I’ve met other than me, so you must have options, and of course you have many. One of them that I offer – WITHOUT trade for or expectation of sex – is to put you up here in Paradise until you get on your own two feet. $20,000.00 to spend per year and you live like a king. Gayest town in Mexico as well, with every available type to play with or nest.

Senoritas so hot even I have nearly gone straight.

The Mexican people are all heart – and as hot as Ricky Martin on a good day a couple of years ago.

You can get nicely furnished 1-bedroom apartment with pool and hi-tech appliances one block from beach in old part of town (best part) starting at $800.00 usd/ month. Nice 2-bedroom condos on beach for $199,000.00 – furnished! Cut that in half for 5 blocks or more from beach.

Anyway, smartasses must take care of each other and I don´t believe you were involved in Patrick’s drug dealing. Gerry and Joel were, but were kind enough to let me know some things that helped bust it up (if that’s what happened. I blab too much – no one talks to me. Still, I am the best keeper of secrets because everyone thinks I tell all so they never pry. HA!

Anyway, tomorrow begins the several-day taping of hi-def interviews with me for TV. Will first go on internet TV channels, then mainstream US and elsewhere. PPI will be famous. Soon the tape of the guy I found and got to testify that he was physical witness to the Pope ordering his top-in-US cocaine-dealing Dad (1980s and 1990s) to whom to sell his cocaine, and for what price. I also have copied, before turning over, documents absolutely implicating Newt Gingrich. Lee Gosney has already ratted on my parents (top Nazis in US) and Cheney. All hell will break loose as soon as it hits. Will be hell in USA and dollar will likely drop.

US to be humbled and the whole world will party in thanksgiving. US had become worse than Nazi Germany, but more subtle.

Come visit if you find Caroline less than understanding. You can make arrangements to see your children fairly frequently. Your relationship with your kids is the most important one of all.

Also, if you like, for an investment of $5,000.00, I will give you one Delta Skymiles round-trip ticket to here and 10% interest in my Tennessee Williams memoir www.walkingonglass.net . For another $1,500.00, I’ll include 10% of movie rights. As soon as city of Puerto Vallarta gives me how much they will kick in for marketing the 100th Anniversary Celebration of Tennessee Williams Life & Work, I will send city’s big PR announcement of MY party with reviews seen online and get big advance. You get paid when I do for each haul of cash (less reasonable expenses that we will negotiate).

This offer good to any who receive this email first hand or passed along. Mike: I am sending this to Williams people, not anyone associated with PPI, so don´t worry.

First come, first served. Use scotke@yahoo.com or Mex cell.

From US dial 011 52 1 322 174-xxxx, anytime. I´m up early and sleep late with naps on beach if necessary.

Why work for the corrupted US System?

Say hi to any friend PPI people you talk to. I miss all of you, badly. OK, not Patrick.

Scott

No comments: