Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Job Well Done -- please join me in Giving Thanks

Somewhere along the irregular line of my Metaphysical Studies, I heard that a certain known, successful person referred to -- and addressed -- this thing we call God, BIG SWEETIE.

I get it.

Now that my political battles have been taken over by the press (several under-, on-, or over-ground print media have been contacted in the last several days, as well as the TV networks mentioned yesterday that span the Americas) and various law enforcement agencies in the United States and the Mexican States of America (and Interpol, perhaps, too), I am bursting with THANKSGIVING!!!

First, I´d like to thank the recipients of this email for putting up with my sending you so many. After my computer was stolen a couple of months ago, I had only my old paper address book dating back to my Cape May days. Then that too was stolen a week or so ago. This is why the collection of people I email is so peculiar-seeming: you are the people that came to mind when I had enough of my daily free hour of internet ration to research, instead of just emailing and checking news. I never expected all – or even most – of you to read them. I just wanted to be sure there was ample and widespread electronic evidence that I had written and sent them – a bigger footprint than could easily be erased by my adversaries, easily.

I never expected everyone (and early on, most), to believe me. My story is beyond my own belief, and I would never have believed a stranger who tried to tell it to me. Not a chance in hell!

So please understand that I do not have bad feelings toward ANYONE who has up to now found me unbelievable – I write “up to now” because at this point, if you see things differently than I do, you will begin to suffer and your suffering will increase until you repent all your corrupting beliefs and addictions. You must also make amends.:

Perception of lack of money. (The root of all evil – the perception of lack of it, that is.) And the addiction to money.
Sex addition.
Addiction to drugs. (Natural drugs like marijuana, caffeine, nicotine, mushrooms, alcohol are fine.)
Addiction to control of your environment or other people. Control your own mind instead.

I would especially like to thank the following people who have helped me in significant, material ways:

Jim and Kim Wilson, who swept into my life and actually forked over significant, good cash to help with my material needs when I needed it most. We’ve had our misunderstandings, but have all learned in the process.
Goyo, whose real name I don´t even know. Weeks of small kindnesses of all kinds.
Dr. John Mabrey Crouch, who put a roof over my head and surrounded me with plants. Many meals and small monies when needed – and he could spare a peso. He also put up with having to deal first hand with my mother, and is, like me, a “victim” of her reneging on her business agreement with Dr. John and me. I will compensate John properly when I can afford to, although there is no such thing as a victim in Reality.

So many people have helped me – or challenged me, and that is a huge help as well. I can’t possibly remember all of you to thank, but I would like to mention that the Tennessee Williams scholars are my Keepers of the Faith, and now that I have wrapped all essential political info-dumping, I am on top of the 100th Birthday Festival. Just in the last two days, I got the name of the person at Flamingos Resort who approves ads and marketing, and have been told they are inclined to help fund the festival in a significant way. I also stopped in at Mayan Plaza to introduce myself and get the contact there. Mum’s the word on that one for the moment, but I have a great feeling about this one, especially.

Later today or tomorrow (I am only allowed one hour’s use on the Mango Library’s computer per day. I don´t have any pesos to waste at 10 pesos (87 cents)/hour or when I haven’t had pesos to buy a cigarette or thing to eat today.) I will contact several people who have all the contacts for the people long associated with Tennessee Williams plays. I know, personally, both John di Leo (whose book on the major actors who frequently played roles in Williams movies will soon be out), and the guy who wrote, filmed, edited, produced, distributed, and tirelessly marketed his brilliant documentary BROADWAY: THE GOLDEN YEARS. I’m blanking on his name, now, but he is easy to find.

I’ll thank the media and the politicians when they have achieved what they need to achieve. I began this political fight only to get my book published, and it was the resistance to that that caused me to scour out my entire mind of memories of how I (and others!) have been abused, primarily by my mother, Republicans (not all), and other loveless idiots in general – ALL of whom I´m actually quite fond of.

That’s why I call them “adversaries” rather than enemies.

I expect that after the Feast of Thanksgiving (which Jim and Kim Wilson have kindly invited me to join them in), I will be more focused and targeted to appropriate people in my communications.

Thank you one and all, and have a GREAT THANKSGIVING!!!

Scott

No comments: