Thursday, November 11, 2010

Money Talks!!! (More than me, sometimes)

I think my yahoo.com email is working, but not well. It is the best way to contact me -- or leave a comment on my blog.

It was only because so many Puerto Vallartans were asking me why the hell I had not gotten Benjamin and Adrianna Shields put in jail that I acted so strongly yesterday. Everyone knows that he is one of the two top CIA narco-traffickers in town, and everyone knows that he has people killed or disappeared and is highly dangerous. Even Omar, who told me that he was Chief of Police, was visibly taken aback when he saw that official city police handcuffs were part of the way I was locked out of my apartment in the Shields's house in Conchas Chinas. The cops in the substation directly below the Shieldses' property are totally paid off, and Omar knew that he was in a dangerous situation.

I do not blame anyone for taking time to correct Mafia problems here since so many are affected and many in government are so corrupt (just like in the USA). Capt. Don (Capt. Don's bar) knows that his nighttime bartender, Sid, and his Sunday bartendress, No-namia, take their marching orders direct from the Mafia. He's been trying to get rid of them for years.

I watched both times I was kicked out for no reason as Mexicans who had smoked crack in the house I'd lived in on Calle Costa Rico (specific address in earlier blog post) came into Capt. Don's bar and GAVE THEM THE ORDERS!!! This is the same house where Toro, who tried to kill me, lives and Albert "Baby Azteca" lived until Albert was hauled in by police for murdering someone else.

Albert's little brother (and totally cool guy as well as budding writer) Martin and I went to the prison and discovered that the guy caught with his brother was listed as being there, but Albert was not. Either because of his worth to the CIA as a killing machine he was ONCE AGAIN fogiven all his crimes so he can get back to work.

Three years ago, he was forgiven three drug-related murder charges, as well as illegal entering and living, freed from Los Angeles, CA jail and deported in a way that allows him to re-enter the US. By contrast, his brother, who turned totally anti-drug after being shot in gang violence in LA three years ago, was charged with illegal entry and illegal living -- despite the fact that he was brought across the Rio Grande by his parents when he was five years old. He was not responsible for that crime!!!

But the way the US Government works it, only nice Mexicans are deported, and they are held for a half year or more in jail to 1. enrich the Cheney family who bought all the privitized jails, and 2. to wear them down so they sign any false confessions. Two crimes and you can never get a US VISA.

Corrupt Mexicans are encouraged to stay -- not only to make the Mexican population in the US one you can hate more and more, but also to work crimes for the CIA/Republican Party.

---------

Great night last night drinking the miraculous martinis at Viva bar on Olas Atlas! Pricy at 90 pesos each, they are ALWAYS 2 for 1, so only about 4 bucks each -- and once you’ve had one, you’ll never want to stop!

I recommend the Dirty and the Cocotina (I had two of each). If I’d tried the others, I’d probably recommend them too.

And if you like Pet Shop Boys or the Dutch DJ Tiesto, I lent them my copies of the December 2008 PSB concert in Mexico City, bonus DVD from the Boys’ latest CD, Love, Etc., and a two-disk Tiesto concert that is out of this world. They will play one (or more) for you if you ask.

Tell them that Tall Scott sent you – and please tip generously!!!

A Canadian gentleman who was kind enough to buy me some gasolina this morning told me that when the US government recently (finally!) got the Swiss to divulge some info about the secret bank accounts held there by Americans, it was found that the top tier of mega accounts held by American citizens equaled roughly the US debt. He used the figure $12 trillion USD.

The Chinese Communist Party holds America in debt only because these traitors stole it and hid it in Switzerland (if they weren’t traitors, why would the money be in another country and held in absolute secret? Also, the Swiss have refused repeatedly to help find and return Jewish wealth stolen by the Nazis and deposited with them – not just cash, but art, jewels, and precious metals as well. Are the Swiss not still Nazis?). The US government decided to give this top tier of criminals no problem, and go after the next tier down of US depositors to recoup the less-politically-connected people’s money, and in so doing, proved there are Nazis (or use whatever moniker you prefer) at the very top of the decision-makers in US Government – especially regarding money matters.

Brother Obama would do well to have these top people investigated – both the US deciding officials and the depositors. Likely, it’s not all ill-gotten money, but I bet this action would eliminate most of the US foreign debt.

The other monetary action I strongly recommend (and soon I will INSIST on, if it is not approved in Congress pronto – perfect action for a Lame Duck Congress – LOL!!!) is to change the ink color (cheap solution! See who squawks in Congress when it’s proposed!!!) in the new $100.00 bill so it retains all safety features but is immediately recognized as different from the current bills in circulation. Then have a period (two months?) in which ALL old $100.00 bills must be exchanged for new WORLDWIDE.

Everyone knows that most of the ill-gotten money in the world is held in $100.00 US bills. Swaps over a certain size ($5,000.00?) should be recorded with serial numbers, and no swaps ever without government issued photo ID and a record made of names and amounts. After the two months, all old currency would become no longer viable as money. It would simply be a collectible and subject to market valuation as such.

Mexico does this on a regular (or irregular) basis, and it’s a proven way to flush out money launderers.

This would also flush out so I could see just how deep that stash of $100.00 bills my parents keep and throw at me when they wanted me to gas up and get back out of their lives. Mom claimed it was bonus money from VISA for using their card so much, but since they are on such a limited budget, how would they get VISA to mail them so many hundred dollar bills – and VISA isn’t stupid, they’d either credit their account, or better, send them cash cards so they could continue to lend money on what was on deposit until the cards were used (or better yet, lost.)

HA!

And I’d also like to point out that in the late 1980s and early 1990s when it was becoming very difficult for the Dutch to get their money out of South America, my parents worked with a number of people to assist them in this. The biggest way they used (according to my mother) was to buy art and take that out. I wish I remembered the names of they mega-rich my parents were working with. It was my mother who said they were mega-rich. I know they played duplicate bridge together – a time-tested excellent way to pass info and orders through the pre-dealt cards.

No comments: