Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Recent Mexicutions in Puerto Vallarta

Today's news: Clear skys, excellent water temperature. Sun is hot, but at low angle. Comfort rules.

Phil Kerr showed up today to film interviews, but his batteries were dead and he had only five minutes anyway. That after claiming he wanted to spend four days (part time) getting as much of my story as possible. (He'd already delayed for two.) I'm convinced he covers for narco-traffickers who send drugs north on all the fishing boats as they move for the season.

I suppose that is not as bad as the photographer from Banderas News whom I met Sunday at the fishing show. He claimed he was going to interview me Monday at 11:00 AM, but he was drunk as a skunk at the end of the fishing tournament. I figured he'd need at least a day or two to sleep that one off. And HE'D promised his contacts would publish my book electronically.

It will be interesting when the truth of their intentions comes out. For now, they're fired so it's again open season.

Bang bang.

No comments: