Friday, November 26, 2010

Thus Spoke the Turkey Buzzard!!!

Hola America!!!

I hope everyone had as wonderful a Thanksgiving Day in the US as I and so many of my American, Mexican, and other friends had here in Puerto Vallarta – especially the Jews.

Everyone is (like me) deeply saddened, but thrilled, that I have agreed to give any and all evidence in Court(s) to put my biological mother in jail – or perhaps hang from the noose for High Treason. I don’t know what happened to the mother who raised me, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan. I remember her loving and protecting me when I was young. We went to the public library every two weeks and everyone in the family read every imaginable book. She founded a kindergarten in Cincinnati for the neighborhood kids –and ran it in our house – because there was none when I was of age for it.

She let the TV be repossessed when I was two so that she could buy me an Encyclopedia Britannica, and then read from it to me nightly for some rather long period of time a few years later. She doesn´t remember this, but my long-term memory has NEVER been faulted. Whenever evidence has popped up, my long-term memory has always been proven correct, and there is a reason for that – and it is NOT that I’m anyone “special,” I’m not.

You see, I was so polite and “good” as a child – and most of the time through my mid-50s, that the many sick things that were done to me by her and others of her ilk, I stuffed into my subconscious rather than challenge them, although at those times, I always felt something was wrong. Only through reading a book lent me by my recent spiritual teacher, Jim Wilson, have I realized the pain-bubbles I have so long harbored are called samskara (sp?), and it is the pain of them that made the memories so vivid. That is why I remember so much detail and so accurately. As I have been confronting these pain-bubbles to clear them from my consciousness, the details all come out and the pain if FINALLY and IRREVERSABLY released.

Also of note, is that I had a long talk with my distant cousin Sal who lives in Conchas Chinas. It was he and his mother who introduced me to the woman I have claimed works for 60 MINUTES. She did work with Walter Cronkite for 12 years, she did say she would give the info to 60 MINUTES and that she saw it as several stories. She also agreed that Anderson Cooper would be an excellent choice for CNN to send down to co-do the stories.

Previously, I referred to Anderson as “the Vanderbuilt Boy” because Gloria Vanderbilt is his mother. Also, when I recently re-read the bio of William Rand Kenan Jr. (ACROSS FORTUNE’S TRACK), I kinda/sorta got the idea that the Vandies and the Kenans partied together – especially at Newport, where Mary Lily Kenan Flagler seems to have been the “It Girl” (and later, matron). She was the best friend of, and in Wilmington, NC lived a few doors down from (on Ann St.) Mrs. Pembroke Jones, about whom the phrase “keeping up with the Joneses” comes. She, her husband, and her husband’s acknowledged male lover all lived together (at least part of the time) and were quite the party-throwers. And from what I´ve read about the money crowd of that time, Mary Lily was the one that got them competing to throw the best parties and the Joneses must have won. The phrase that survives tells us that.

Well, all is well with me, and I am rapidly making more and more friends from around the world – but especially here in Puerto Vallarta. I am indeed the luckiest man on earth (in MY world). When you become the luckiest person in YOUR world, you will have attained the freedom promised by God and explained by the Jewish rabbi, Yeshua. If you have images in your house showing “Jesus” as an Aryan – or otherwise not looking Jewish – watch out for the coming New Passover. You will NOT by passed over as God removes the hateful from the Earth.

The goblins’ll git ya, if ya don´t watch out!

God’s People (those who choose Him/Her): Let’s Party Hardy!!!

No comments: