Saturday, December 18, 2010

Comment to Alec Baldwin I tried to post on HuffingtonPost.com:

Thanks, Alec:

I worked for Tennessee Williams 1981-82, and got to know your friend Meryl Streep a bit back then. I wrote a memoir about it which was to be published April 2010, but was torpedoed by Alyson Books because it contained some of the information I and others know and can testify in court about concerning how lawyer Micheal Remer (acting for the University of the South), Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), and John Eastman (TW's attorney and Paul McCartney's former brother-in-law -- possibly also complicit in John Lennon's death). I was with Tennessee and Jackie Onassis at George Plimpton and Jean Stein's party of Jan. 10, 1982 (or threabouts), when, concerned because knowing our government had murdered her husband, her brother-in-law, and Martin Luther King -- as well that they intended to screw Thomas Lanier Williams and steal the proceeds from his rights after his death -- she convinced his to write the codicil to his will. I know exactly who and how they bribed several people to lie and claim TW was incompetent when he wrote the codicil. I have documents and personal knowledge enough to convict them easily in a court of law.

I have suffered for having this knowledge, but gladly, for I have gotten OUR revenge.

Did you recieve my invite to be a presenter at the Williams 100th Birthday celebration I was planning in Puerto Vallarta? If so, you and Meryl should know that I had to postpone it a year until March 2011 due to a lack of funding and city support. I will fund it myself -- after I re-sell my memoir.

If you or anyone you know would like to read my ms., please email me at the address on my blog page: scottkenan.blogspot.com .

I will soon be working to find another publisher. John Lahr gave it a rave review -- as have several of the top Williams scholars.

I salute you in your political and acting work!
Scott

No comments: