Tuesday, December 21, 2010

FINALLY ready for worldwide release:

Because my Civil Rights have been repeatedly violated tonight as I tried to contact several US Government officials, I am forced to post this to my blog, breaking a promise to my mother that I would not:

Reply Scott Kenan Scott to tom, 60m, audsvcs, breakingnews, mjoseph, editorial, executivedirec., greggloomis, Ssc5417, nan0708, Richard_Mailman, codeenforcement show details 3:53 AM (9 minutes ago)

Tom:

Will you send this to Barack and Secretary Clinton -- or are you really a fat cat machine Democrat sided with the Republicans as many have told me? I have not been able to judge.

Scott

---------- Forwarded message ----------From: Scott Kenan Scott To: href="mailto:consularagentpvr@prodigy.net.mx">consularagentpvr@prodigy.net.mx, joyce@joycerennolds.com, info@gop.com, ps@pentagon-usa.com, thouck@tomhouck.com

Sent to Yahoo.com today:

Scott Kenan Scott to Yahoo! show details 3:15 AM (2 minutes ago)

Thank you!!!

I was evaluated today by a North Carolina mental health provider and found to be without delusions. My parents are afraid I will send them to the gallows for being traitors -- as I will send many Bush family members, Dick Cheney, and other (but not all) Republicans. See my political blog for details.

I feel like a truly free man for the first time in my life. My distant relative, Thomas S. Kenan III, now in charge of most of the legacy inherited from Henry Flagler (most of Standard Oil, much of Coca Cola, Bank of Ameca, etc.), is fully supporting me as is the Obama administration. 60 Minutes producer who interviewed me in Puerto Vallarta said they expect to run more than one segment on my story.

The world will be shocked that Jeane Dixon (shown in Freedom of Information Act documents to be Hoover's mouthpiece -- not an actual psychic) was correct when she said the revelations to come of exactly who was America's true internal enemy would SHOCK us all.

On Jan. 10, 1982, in Jean Stein's Manhattan apartment at the party she and George Plimpton threw for my then employer Tennessee Williams, I promised Jackie Onassis I would get revenge for her husband's, brother-in-law's, and MLK Jr.'s deaths. Jackie knew our government had murdered them and that they were attempting to murder Tennessee. She did NOT know that the Republican Party would eventually succeed in bribing Leoncia McGee, Schuyler Wyatt, and Gary Tucker to claim TW was incompetent when he made to the codicil to his will that she recommended.

I have many documents to support my claims --especially against Newt Gingrich. I will also send a copy of this email to my contacts at 60 Minutes and the Obama Admininstration. Three of my mafia contacts in Puerto Vallarta confirmed that Stone Mountain had been taken over by Columbian Drug Lords years ago, and that (this told to me three weeks ago), the one in charge had fled to a great plains state a few months ago. I cannot confirm his whereabouts, but my blog contains his name in a posting about a month before I was forced by Nan Nash, Richard Mailman, and others to flee the town in late May, 2010.

I expect to visit Stone Mountain this holiday season and would appreciate it if the Stone Mountain addressees of this email would EACH respond to me and tell me if I should expect to be murdered.

MANY THANKS!!!

see scottkenan.blogspot.com

Merry Christmas!!!
Scott David Kenan
Raleigh, NC (formerly Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico and Stone Mountain, GA)

No comments: