Saturday, December 18, 2010

How Sinead O'Day could claim she never spoke with my mother (she refused to disclose she had had contact with my Nazi siblings)

Temposting:

I am quite safe in Ralegh, NC -- staying at of all places, my parents' house. I am watching the moviw MILK in celebration of our having won -- unquestionably -- the so-called Culture Wars, as proven by the repeal of Don't Ask, Don't Tell, earlier today. I like to think that both sides having tapped my parents' phone years ago under authority of The Pariot Act and other statutes (or illegally), they knew they'd lost after (more in a minute)

The email below, I found on my patent's computer after Mom asked me to boot it up to see if I could find a good price on a set of new cordeless phones. I'm sure she forgot that when I surprised them by driving up unannounced at 7:00 am yesterday, she was at the computer working, and closed all her programs but meaning to shut it down fast, she didn't realize that 1. She put it to sleep instead, which means this email remained open, and 2.: I had already noticed that the lights were on in the room they use for nothing else but the conputer -- AND the conputer was slow getting to sleep (It's very old), so I saw all the lights lit the way they do for actually running. It hd once been my computer, so I knew all this without doubt. I'll be writing more very soon from Raleigh, NC -- my first period of residence in the Land of Kenan.

Praise Jesus.


----- Forwarded Message ----From:Sinead O'Day To: jane kenan Cc: kenan5@aol.comSent: Thu, October 21, 2010 6:06:24 PMSubject: RE: Sinead O'Day re Scott Kenan
Dear Ms. Kenan,
Fortunately Scott has put you on his Privacy Act Waiver so I can share what little information I have. I have no reports of him being incarcerated or hospitali

Below is the Consular Agency Website, there you will find information on attorneys who you may wish to consult to provide you with applicable information regarding Mexican Law and guardianship. http://guadalajara.usconsulate.gov/puerto_vallarta.html

I sympathize with your family and with Scott. Unfortunately my role is limited to providing information with the intention of helping American Citizens, help themselves. Dr. Mabrey commented in a courtesy call that he was “looking for Scott”, I would encourage you to assign someone in the family to be in regular communication with the doctor and keep the rest informed of the happenings.

Hopefully Scott will come to his senses and seek help.

Best wishes,
Sinead O'Day . – U.S. Consular Agent Vallarta

From: jane kenan [mailto:janekenan@att.net] Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 7:55 PMTo: consularagentpvr@prodigy.net.mxCc: kenan5@aol.comSubject: Sinead O'Day re Scott Kenan

Dear Sinead O'Day ,

I am Scott Kenan's and Mike Kenan's sister. I appreciate all you have done to keep us in the loop in reference to Scott.

Do you (or Mexico) have any arrangements for assigning a guardian for someone who is incapable of making correct decisions for himself? I know Scott sounds like he is really getting bad and an attorney friend of mine is involved in guardianship cases and suggested I ask that. I am sure Mexico is not like the US and does not offer what we have in place here but I am wondering if there is anything like that available in Mexico?

I do not mean to bombard you from all sides about Scott. Thank you for your assistance so far. It is just a sad situation. I am involved w/ the National Alliance for Mental Illness and their guidance has been that Scott has to reach his bottom and ask for help before we do anything. I know my parents have sent money to the doctor for treatment purposes. He told Scott he has money for him but he must come in for an exam and I understand Scott went ballistic and is nowhere to be found at this point. Her certainly is not capable of making correct decisions in reference to himself or his care. He is probably a danger to himself if not others also.

We appreciate all your assistance.

Jane Kenan
919-xxx-xxxx

No comments: