Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Keeping my family up to date!


PHOTO INFO: Nephew Connor (tallest) at UNC Chapel Hill several years ago, with his out gay roomate (in sweater) and striped admirer. All others pictured are believed to be straight.

Hi All!

And sorry I have not been in touch with of a few of you -- my loved ones, unconditionally -- for a while. Politics prevented it.

I posted an ad to find a better living situation tonight that I think might work the right magic. Dad got up at 3:30 this morning (Tuesday) -- right after the end of the Lunar Eclipse -- went out and shot my windshield with his BB gun. He later admitted it to me, and to make amends, paid for the repair of that as well as the broken rear passenger window as well as filled my car with gas and bought me a pack of cigarettes.

I thanked him for his generosity.

It will take FAR more generosity from my parents, siblings, former roommate (but not nephews, sister-in-law, cousin or her off-spring) for me to see your absolute lack of compassion and your spreading of lies about me as anything other than evidence of devil possession (which, ironically, I don't even believe in).

You even gave other traitors to the United States and Mexico info that helped them in their many attempts to commit or murder me. You act proud of it, too!!!

You blame ME for your troubles. Truth is, YOU spoke and acted and I reported. You blame me for the consequences of YOUR actions. This is EXACTLY how you and many other spoiled Americans resisted taking responsibility for our country's future, and how rogue elements in the Republican Party all but enslaved our nation thought legal and illegal drug addiction (like Linda Rosen's addiction to codiene-laced cough syrup).

Do you expect me to be compassionate toward you when the government acts against you?

Think about it.

But sickest of all are Dad and Mike who have allowed themselves to become slaves through denial of their homosexual natures. Read the many books on the Kenan family. About 1/3 are clearly gay, while another 1/3 have lifelong, devoted male secretaries.

It just runs in the family -- and yes, I exaggerate, but I do hope the fine straight men in our family (like Max) will take charge and help the others find psychological and spiritual help so they can return to their senses.

Think about it.

OK: I consider all but Mom to have been leveraged or hypnotized into Nazi-like behavior. Linda Rosen is a top DELIBERATE devil, however, and Allen the most pathetic, self-hating (and straight) Jew in the Universe.

After thinking about Dad's violence last night and his mindlessness -- he turned the heat off again today, and then when he got cold, turned on the air conditioning -- I told Mom what he did and then hid the BB gun. I don't worry about knives as I have many comforters in my room to toss over him, should he violate my space while threatening my life.

Dad would never harm Mom.

Anyway, I'm posting in an email I sent an old boyfriend who is retired military. He was the adjutant to the Secretary of the Navy under President Carter:


DELETED NAME AND LINK
December 21 at 11:07pm

I'm in Nashville at sis's until Jan 1... let me know your travel plans

Scott Kenan December 21 at 11:31pm

I'm envious -- do not yet know Nashville! Also: Forgot you are UNC grad. I've been working closely with my distant cousin Tommy (Thos. S. Kenan III) in political matters. He's UNC grad/trustee as well as heading most Kenan Charitable trusts and business interests derived from Henry Flagler's estate, which his branch of the family inherited.

Do you like my ad? Any suggestions? (Link deleted)

Will keep you posted. Would love to see you so might wait to travel to ATL. My Dad shot my windshield at point blank in middle of night with BB gun last night. My parents are crazed now -- fear I'll follow through and have them hang for high treason. (I will if I have to.)

I think you know how to find my blog: scottkenan.blogspot.com .

I feel like the Ultimate Patriot. LOL!!! (Did all my crying over my parents' behaviors six months ago, when I could not escape the truth about them.)

Scott

No comments: